Honored Contributor

I looked to see what was presented on AM Style this Friday morning 6-7-19.  Out of all the items only 3 were clothing, the remainder six things were 'other' items, sunglasses, philosophy, etc...I don't think they put clothing in to Beauty Shows do they??

Respected Contributor

I saw that too. I’m so tired of fashion shows without enough clothing.

The sunglasses don’t bother me, but leave the makeup for another show.

Honored Contributor

It's really turning me off from watching AM Style on Saturday mornings.  Used to be my favorite program.  Now, I hardly watch.  They have enough beauty, etc shows without interfering with what's suppoed to be a "style" show, as it once was.  And as someone else pointed out, they don't do fashions during beauty, philosophy, etc., shows.  They have ruined AM Style...no matter what day they put it on, it seems.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette @deeva   totally agree, they do not mix products in the beauty shows.  It's irritating, I tune in to see fashion, I just change the channel when they change the format.

I swear no one is in charge at QVC or if there is someone in charge they are not doing a very good job.

Respected Contributor

first fahion was 40 minutes in.  by then i was fuming.

Respected Contributor

i so very much agree.  am style used to be my favorite show.  i don't even know why i bother to watch anymore except that i love leah. 

Trusted Contributor

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years. They never have clothing in beauty shows. I don't mind a beauty item in a fashion show once in a while, but this AM was ridiculous. And it seems like the beauty presentations go on forever. I agree; leave the cosmetics and beauty appliances for the beauty shows and give us clothes, shoes, and handbags only during fashion shows!

Respected Contributor

This show should be dedicated to fashion - mostly clothing, with a handbag or a shoe or an accessory thrown in the mix as well maybe.

Beauty products already have enough air time.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Exactly why I've stopped watching!!!!

Honored Contributor

When I turned it on this morning, I saw them doing that hair thing and thought to myself "who wants their hair to look like that?"  Not very attractive.