Respected Contributor

oh no, another short jacket with asymmetrical zipper TSV

I love you Isaac, but I'm not into this style....it's been done to death.

Honored Contributor

Re: oh no, another short jacket with asymmetrical zipper TSV

Oh, yes! It's ADORABLE Heart love moto & cropped jackets. Thanks QVC for the contemporary fashions!! Lovevthe Wine, Navy & Pine Green colors 

And I think curvy girls look great in cropped styles. It's a matter of fit and personal preferences

A293552
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Suede Motorcycle Jacket with Printed Lining

a293552.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Oh, yes! It's ADORABLE Heart love moto & cropped jackets. Thanks QVC for the contemporary fashions!! Lovevthe Wine, Navy & Pine Green colors 

And I think curvy girls look great in cropped styles. It's a matter of fit and personal preferences

A293552

a293552.jpg

NOT flattering to larger women...cuts the body terribly and brings the eye to the widest part of any woman. Dated, and over-done.

Respected Contributor

This jacket doesn't seem 'short' to me.  It looks pretty much on trend.  But I certainly understand if asymmetrical isn't your style.  If you search the Q for suede jackets, you will find pretty good prices on lots of longer (even duster length) jackets.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think this jacket looks short either. It looks fantastic on Jane; gives her a great body shape. I don't 'need' another jacket but I think I might buy the wine color. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I don't think this jacket looks short either. It looks fantastic on Jane; gives her a great body shape. I don't 'need' another jacket but I think I might buy the wine color. :-)

I would advise to be careful on sizing due to the spandex. Jane had the wrong size on at first then changed to the size 6. She then changed back to the 4. Isaac said the 6 fit better. Also , it is hard to judge sizing when the jackets are not zipped.

Respected Contributor

Personally, I love this look. I'm short-waisted, and it works for me.

Regular Contributor

I love Issac too, but how many motor style jackets are needed, I'd love to see this jacket with straight zip, really like the brown....I remember "George Simonton said that the motor style is trendy ,but sometimes when the jacket is unzipped it looses style and shape".. this jacket looks very well made so...everyone ordering " Enjoy your new moto" 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big jacket wearer, but my first impression the second I looked at it was "too short". I like my jackets longer. 

Just personal preference. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A293552

a293552.jpg

NOT flattering to larger women...cuts the body terribly and brings the eye to the widest part of any woman. Dated, and over-done.

I'm a fat girl and love a shorter jacket.  This length is very versatile.  I could wear it for outerwear or as an inside jacket for the office or going out.  I have several of Isaac's moto jacket and get a ton of mileage out of them.