Super Contributor
Sauce 62, Yes me too as of lately I have bought several green tops not too bright of a green color, loving the green and they make my eyes look greener then they are loving it. Purple is my favorite color along with navy blue and different blue shades.
Honored Contributor

In fashion and my home:  vibrant shades of green, blue, & coral.

Green is also my fave color.  8)

Honored Contributor

Re: obsessed with green!!

[ Edited ]

@sissel wrote:

I love fall colors, orange, brown, gold etc.. but somewhere read that anyone that loves the color green is a sign of intelligence. Go for green, you are a smart person.

Hmm...

I've always read that it's a trait of nature lovers.  

Makes sense, as there is so much green outdoors. 8)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

Some greens are just beautiful. I like dens with hunter green on the walls, but jewelry, has some beautiful pieces in green. I have a few of those.

But I had this happen with orange these last few months. Something catching my eye with it. Not wearing it, but it's really pretty in some of its shades.

Orange is known as a happy color.  8)

My own favorite shade of it is a true tangerine.

Honored Contributor

I can appreciate all colors, but I tend to like black, cobalt blue and heather grey in fashion. In my home I like shades of white and rose and pale green. basically most of my home is shabby chic.

Respected Contributor

i like green myself and own several shades in my clothing and even a pair of shoes.  olive is probably my favorite, but i find it hard to match up.  i own a GILI ctross body in hunter that is the bomb!  many compliments on that one.

Honored Contributor

I love green and it's always the color that catches my eye in a garment, especially in the more muted like the sages and the olives not so much the bright greens. I'm also a huge fan of orange but more so in accessories because it's not really a color that I can pull off in clothing

Respected Contributor

I like green too - hunter, olive, sage.

i also am really into pink, not coral, but pink - from mid to deep tones - the last year or so too.

Also, blue turquoise - again, picky me - not green turquoise. And, deep purples - plum, and eggplant come to mind.

See - they all go fabulous with black and dark denim! After all, I must have something in that closet besides my infamous black tanks and tees... 😃

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love green.  The first time we did our house I used different values of blue based greens.  

My greens are from mint through med true green and all the greens of that hue to forest.  Think of a paint chip!

Last summer White House Black Market did green with royal blue.  It was so pretty!

Honored Contributor

If you LOVE green.....  (I put this in home too).