Respected Contributor

This is going to sound goofy, but I am drawn to green in my 'play' clothes -- like olive green and camo -- but almost never in my professional wardrobe.  My work clothes are anchored in black with cream and jewel tone pieces mixed in.

(I Heart wine and ox blood red sweaters/tops)

Honored Contributor

I love emerald green!! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

My favorite colors are based on my two favorite gemstones:

image.png

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

This is going to sound goofy, but I am drawn to green in my 'play' clothes -- like olive green and camo -- but almost never in my professional wardrobe.  My work clothes are anchored in black with cream and jewel tone pieces mixed in.

(I Heart wine and ox blood red sweaters/tops)

*********Emerald is a semi prescious stone.   True green (think of the leaves of a rose)  goes well with your colors!

Honored Contributor

Green is my favorite color.  Love that lime/kiwi color in clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

When you open my closet at first glance it looks like a sea of green because there is so much.  My favorite is hunter, but there's no shortage of he other hues of green.  It's the same story with outerwear, underwear, pajamas and robes, footwear, handbags, jewelry and other accessories.  I don't care for olive and sage, but will wear the deeper olive hues.   For the record I do not wear green eyeshadow and nail polish.  My home relects the same green love.  ALL of my towels and bed linens are green.  

Green is Mother Nature's accent color so I treat it as a neutral in my wardrobe and home.  

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

My favorite colors are based on my two favorite gemstones:

image.png

image.jpeg

LOVE that top shade!!  Gorgeous!  It's one of my favorites.  I love pink too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"