Regular Contributor

Hi. Has anyone bought jeans from this brand? The QVC price is basically the same as Lord and Taylors price. Are they worth the money? I'd appreciate any opinions. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@erichu....there is another thread about these jeans that you might be interested in reading.

I own 1 pair, purchased last summer.  I like them...you do need to go down a size for a good fit.  The fabric is nice and the fit is great, at least for me.

They are pricey...I purchased mine on sale at dillards.  I would never pay $100+ for a pair of jeans.

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation recently ... not something I would ever buy.  To many things wrong with them for me to even consider.

1.  Awful colors.  I would never wear jeans that had any fading / shading.

Even if they had no fading dark indigo ...

2.  I never wear pants so tight that I need that kind of stretch.

Respected Contributor

I’ve got a few pairs that I bought on sale for less than $50 a couple of years ago. I didn’t go down a size because I like to breathe and I tend to tuck my tops in. Both of these would be difficult if I went down a size. I recommend trying them on somewhere before you buy them, especially if you see a good price online. Also, different styles fit differently (ie, jeggings vs regular jeans). I usually wash and dry mine and they’ve lasted very well. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA....I am very body conscious and do not wear tight jeans, pants...etc. I did have to go down a size for a good fit and they do not look or feel tight.

I would never order them because I don't like to pay for returns, I found my pair at Dillards.  I tried on my usual size and they were a tad big the next size down fit nicely, not tight.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogswrote:

@ALRATIBA....I am very body conscious and do not wear tight jeans, pants...etc. I did have to go down a size for a good fit and they do not look or feel tight.

I would never order them because I don't like to pay for returns, I found my pair at Dillards.  I tried on my usual size and they were a tad big the next size down fit nicely, not tight.

@Mom2Dogs, their site offers free shipping and free returns.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code.

Honored Contributor

Tried on several pairs in a department store in different styles years ago when the brand was new. Didn’t like the fit at all. I have a narrow waist with larger hips & thighs, and these were very unflattering on me. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not a jeans wearer but bought a classic pair of NYDJ from Zulily. I did size down. The front rise is higher than I like

They are sitting in a drawer waiting to be worn!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I'm not a jeans wearer but bought a classic pair of NYDJ from Zulily. I did size down. The front rise is higher than I like

They are sitting in a drawer waiting to be worn!

@lulu1

I'm put off by the implication that I need special jeans because I'm a woman of a certain age but even if I weren't from what I've seen the rise is too high (for me)