Respected Contributor

I buy clothing only for myself and have several items  on my wishlist.  Don't need anything for Christmas so no rush.  Now I am hesitating to buy now or wait for Dec. 26 to see if items go on sale.  Anyone else waiting?

Respected Contributor

It's a gamble. Often by the time an item is on clearnace, they are out of the color, size, etc. that you want. I find, if I REALLY want something to just get it. Even then I might find it is sold out. Touigh decisions sometimes. 

Respected Contributor

I don't pay full price for anything. Well, unless I had to get a gown or something for a very special event. 

I don't need any clothes and I've never seen anything I couldn't live without. 

I should clarify that too. I will pay full price if it's very reasonable. Im talking about things I feel are way overpriced 😊

Esteemed Contributor

If it's a classic I'll pay full price to get an item in perfect condition, my size and color. This is particularly true of pants and shoes.

Otherwise, if it's just something I like, I'll wait for a sale. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Right now with all of the coupons it's first quality at almost clearance prices in many cases!

Respected Contributor

My email is full of sales.  I keep saying I'm not buying anymore clothes, but the deals are so good and it's exactly what I want to wear right now.  I'm so weak.  Ugh.  On a positive note, this is the time of year I replenish skincare items.  Fabulous end of year deals on that!