Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that the OP - as well as many others on the Q boards - would find fault, judge, and criticize anyway, no matter how well-groomed/etc. a host appeared.

It's just their negative M.O.

Contributor

I will also defend the position of this post...These hosts are not friends  they are paid professionals who job is to sell you all types of items  on HD TV....hosts should know enough to be groomed in a professional manner....if they are presenting jewlery  hands, nails, etc  should be neat and tidy  a color polish  used that would not detract the viewer from the jewlery piece being presented...as viewers and potential buyers  we all have the right to that expectation.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Okay,a little off topic, but when they present food,especially bbq ribs and chocolates,all the food under their fingernails kind of grosses me out. I wonder what they do with all the food they pick apart during a show???? Nevermind, David V. is in the house!!! LOL, I like David so don't attack me :-)

I happened to be watching a portion of ITKWD yesterday, when he asked for some paper towels to wipe his hands after sampling some dishes.  The vendor told him it was okay for him to go ahead and lick his fingers and he said "No, you know I'm not going to do that."  Hurrah for David!  Smiley Happy