Trusted Contributor

not a good look for LEAH WITH TSV

just saying ISAAC'S dress does not look good on Leah.

Respected Contributor

Re: not a good look for LEAH WITH TSV

[ Edited ]

@bewise wrote:

I have one of Isaac's previous lace dresses that I much prefer to today's TSV.  I love it, but not to fond of this new one.  And I have to agree, I've seen Leah in many things that looked better on her. I've also seen some train wrecks - especially the logo stuff that makes her look as wide as a barn. She's too

attractive for that.

I'd love to know where she got her shoes, though.

Honored Contributor

@bewiseNot as good on her as on the XXS women, but way, way better for Leah than plenty of outfits I've seen her wear.

Honored Contributor

Leah is a team player, she knows what her role is.  i like that about her.  That dress is the TSV, so she wore it.  You are right, it was not flattering on her and I'm pretty sure she would never wear it in her real life.  Leah has never been one of those prima dona hosts who won't wear QVC clothes on air. 

Honored Contributor

I like that Leah did not put a jacket with it so you could actually see the dress. It looked skimpy on her..she needed more material. Not her fault.. I couldn't wear it either because of my height.

Respected Contributor

I thought it looked too big on her, like she sized up to get some extra length.
Trusted Contributor

I think she should have worn the black or navy.  JMO

Honored Contributor

I watched the new Issac denim jackets (a favorite accessory item) presentation and even though I loved the jacket it really only looked good on the size 0....others tended to look puffy.  I think it was the TSV underneath....put on some skinny jeans and a great top and it would have upped the total appeal of the jacket.  I love the concept of denim and lace but just not a good look on the average sized models.

Honored Contributor

Each to his own preference....just wanted to share that one of the best traits of LOGO on me is the slimming effect.  The body skimming cut with a slight flare at the hips gives the illusion of a much better body.  I could totally see that Leah could benefit from one of Lori's tunics.  Just a different perspective and I respect all opinions.  

@Perkup wrote:

@bewise wrote:

I have one of Isaac's previous lace dresses that I much prefer to today's TSV.  I love it, but not to fond of this new one.  And I have to agree, I've seen Leah in many things that looked better on her. I've also seen some train wrecks - especially the logo stuff that makes her look as wide as a barn. She's too

attractive for that.

I'd love to know where she got her shoes, though.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd. I can't believe I stayed up until midnight to see the TSV and then didn't purchase the dress, but did get the Denim Jacket in size 10. I'm a petite size 2-4 from waist down, but always need a larger size shirt/jacket because of broad shoulders (gymnastics, etc.). I think if the jacket is worn w/ a closer fitting bottom like skinny jeans it would look fine....over a flowing or A line dress... not so much.