Contributor

new year, new me ... never too late to ask for forgiveness and start fresh

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Is hard to admit how I have been mean and all along pretending to not even know what I was doing .

The reality is that the very thing that I was accusing others of doing is the very thing that I was doing to poor souls myself.

Well. No, more !

From, now on ... I will do things for me !

Yes, I will buy the pretty things but no one that I personally know will have to "know "

I will work out and do well but it will be for me . All the things will be done under the radar of others .

Is too easy to get "caught " in the merry go round of social media these days and before we know we become the same human being that we so much hate.

Could not sleep the other night and had to pray , ask for forgiveness for not liking the woman I had become on a social page . That is not even the one person that I am Smiley Sad ... in reality that is just a made up person that would be nice to be .

But, is taking so much time and energy "building " the fake me that is destroying the real me and leaving the very much alive me practically "dead , fatter, lifeless ..."

2014 , divorcing the social media made up persona her and finding the me that I left who knows where ( ? ) all for a few likes .... of people that I don't even like . Go figure

Super Contributor

Re: new year, new me ... never too late to ask for forgiveness and start fresh

Op, maybe writing in a diary would be better.
Respected Contributor

Go you! It is a lot easier (for me) to just be real. However, I keep the negativity off FB and do it for FUN and try to post funny stuff and stay away from the serious stuff. That's just what works for me.

Respected Contributor

OP...are you about 20? Maybe that's even too old for you.

The comments are senseless, mean spirited and maybe "in your own mind" you will be respectful to others but I don't think so.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, but I'm not falling for your fake apology. I've seen too much of your nonsense to believe you're for real.{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Contributor

Don't post much but I believe this person is sincere.

You go girl!

Piper