Trusted Contributor
On 8/21/2014 prettychis said: If I wear a medium in Denim & Co tops what size would you suggest in Logo?

I wear a small in Denim & Co. and I still wear a small in LOGO. Even with many of the tops having a generous cut in the body and hips, the shoulders and chest are cut more fitted. I would definitely not consider sizing down if you are fuller in the chest. If it helps, I'm 135lb and 5'2" and the small fits me nicely across the bulk of her pieces.

Super Contributor

I wear a small in stores in the mall. In LOGO, I order 2 sizes down. XXS.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the help Ladies!
Super Contributor
On 8/2/2014 sinut said:

I am five foot, three inches. I ordered lori Goldstein two piece top on a todays special value a few weeks ago. I weigh 125. Ordered the medium as I was advised by customer service. Well, it was huge. My daughter was laughing.. It came down past my knees. The armholes were huge... went right back to qvc. I should try the petite sizes. I hear a lot of the women are trying the petites even though they are not petite. Wish the hosts and the models could reveal how tall they are and their approx. weight so we could order the correct size. I am not going to order clothes for a while, Only have to send them all back and pay shipping charges... Good luck to you

XS would have been a perfect fit.

Frequent Contributor
If you are thinking about the upcoming TSV I suggest paying close attention to thevs ypecific garment measurements. Logo Lounge tops are a bit snugger and the fabric is more substantial. I would never order down a size in the Logo Lounge tops. Pants, however run big and Ido.order down a size.
Super Contributor

I am 5'3" and weigh around 150 and find that the medium sized cardigans fit perfectly. Her clothes are not made to be tight. Unless you are very small or very large on top, I find her tops and sweaters to run very true to size. None of the tops or cardigans go past my knees and I have never worn the petite size in any of the tops.They all hit me mid thigh, basically. As I said, unless you are very small or very large on top, whatever size you normally wear should work.

Super Contributor
On 8/2/2014 ChicagoHeather said:

I like one of the LOGO cardigans but am uncertain whether to size down - it looks more voluminous. Any advice? TYIA!

The rayon/span tops and cardigans are meant to fit in the shoulders and bust and drape on the rest of your body. They aren't meant to be fitted below the bust, but they don't flare out either, the fabric is very soft. Go by the "click here" measurements for your bust.

I order my regular QVC size.

Super Contributor
ChicagoHeather , Im new to the line too . About a month ago , I sized up one size , on the TSV top and it was huge on me . I tried the line again , and ordered my regular size which was much better . Perfect actually & I'm so pleased . Now I'm going to try leggings & pants are so tricky to get right . I'm reading the customer reviews & the " click here " sizing info . I might take another poster's advice & order 2 sizes & return the one that doesn't fit . That way I won't miss out on my color . Seems when colors & sizes run out , it's taking longer to replenish the stock . So , my advice is to go with your regular size for tops . Good luck !