Occasional Contributor

Love the look of A252697 the new French Terry Slim Leg Capri pants, but where are the PETITE sizes? Please, we need more capris and crop pants in petite sizes. You know they would sell out in a minute.

Super Contributor

Re: new Denim & Co. capri pants

I think they are overpriced if Q expects you to buy a top too!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes ! Exactly my thoughts....Need more Petites or ANY petites !! there are many, many of us and we would buy if things were to fit properly. Not everyone is regular or tall.

Super Contributor

They have a horrendous selection of crops, capris, clogs and sandals so far this year. It seems they are going to that stretch material in everything as far as crops and capris go. I'm not interested.

Trusted Contributor

That's why I like the Women With Control capris and pedal pushers. A few of the styles have a closer fit around the calf so I just cuff then 2-3 times. With the WWC fabrication the cuffs aren't bulky and then I get the exact length I need.

Honored Contributor

I am 5 feet tall and 19 inches is a perfect length for me, any shorter and they would be bermuda shorts

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

French terry for capris? I think they might bag out.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the point of capris, peddle pushers or crops in petites. That type of pant can fall anywhere and it's perfectly OK. I wear petite length but it never occurred to me to seek out petites. I actually have walking shorts that are Capri length on me, which I prefer.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment