Esteemed Contributor

Re: my new down puffer vest from Land's End

I appreciate all of your thoughtful replies.  😊

I don't have a lot of experience with down, so I wasn't sure if that's normal to have feathers popping out early on.  The vest I got last year is black, so I was excited to add this in one of my favorite colors.  Since the vest has a 4.5 rating out of 5 with 606 reviews, I'm going to exchange it instead of a straight up return.  I've made lots of Land's End purchases over the years, so I was surprised by this.  Usually the quality is very good.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: my new down puffer vest from Land's End

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I bought three puffer jackets from LE about 4 years ago and my favorite one has been my silver with black polka dots that still looks brand new. I get compliments every time I wear it still. I wish I had bought more.

I remember seeing the one you bought on there. I bought the pintucked flannel tops that are on there and they are really cute, I bought 4 at a really good sale price.

Thanks for sharing that @luvmyteddy4 😊

I've been looking at a puffer coat and the flannel tops.  So tempting with the sale prices!  I realize I need to decide soon because it's that time of year for things to sell out quickly.  For my last purchase, I bought the vest and a couple of cardigans.  I really love their sweaters.