Respected Contributor

my Martha Stewart "as is" coats: HAPPINESS

Last winter someone posted an exceptional buy: a Martha Stewart jacket ("as is")--

A354767. I ordered one in black and loved it so much that I ordered another in navy.

Today I wore the black one--the soft wool (not scratchy) and the warmth made me so pleased. I felt fantastic every minute I had it on. What a spectacular buy!

(The jackets come with quilted inserts; I'm not so crazy about them and simply zipped them out. The basic jacket, though is nicely cut: I highly recommend anyone who's tempted by this jacket to follow through--especially at $50 off!)

Honored Contributor

Re: my Martha Stewart "as is" coats: HAPPINESS

@insomniac2  I bought the navy blue last year and purchased it "As Is" as the regular price was too much for this coat.  Although it is not wool it feels like it and it's soft.  I like the bib and wear this coat when it is 50, 40 or 30 degrees out.  It's definitely not for really cold weather.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 

I saw that "as is" post..must have been @Katcat1 ??  And was very tempted by the navy, but I didn't need it.  It's a great coat!  Wear yours in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

KatCat1, I wore my coats all last winter, even in single-digit weather. I was very warm! Of course, I wore a thick sweatshirt under the coat.

And you're right--it's not wool. It's polyester that feels and looks wonderful.

Another poster said it was probably you who mentioned the coat in the first place--THANK YOU!

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 

@Katcat1 

You two are very fashion-forward with your MS inset coat!  I know it's not a new idea, but I've been seeing quite a few coats with the insets lately.  These are new at Nordstrom (dot.com) from Soia & Kyo for $545.  I'd wear the silver one in a heartbeat...

SOIA & KYO Kikky Inset Bib Wool Blend Coat, Main, color, SILVERASH

SOIA & KYO Sydnea Inset Bib 700 Fill Power Down Coat, Main, color, DEWBERRY

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  Love the first one (white/silver).  The puffer coats make women look huge.  A jacket is about all I can handle in puffer.  Yes, I love my bib coat from Martha Stewart.  It's very lightweight so anything below 30 degrees I wear a different coat.  I have not seen many of this type coat.

kindness is strength