Trusted Contributor

Re: monday night lori wil be getting her own slot

I am looking forward to seeing Lori every Monday evening; and the other programming changes for Monday evening also.

For those who do not care for Lori; don't watch. Simple as that.

Esteemed Contributor

I like some of Lori's clothes, but haven't bought any yet. I appreciate her enthusiasm for her fashions. As a few posters mentioned, I'm also petite, so I need to be selective. The snap closure cardigan is a possibility, though. I'll check out her site and keep an open mind.

I'm surprised at the poster who sliced and diced mature women. Seriously -- blink a couple of times and you'll be over 50, too. It happens so quickly.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Contributor

love love love the snap cardi.... my fav Lori top by a longshot

Contributor

I love LOGO. I love layering unexpected colors and lengths and stepping out of the box. Most of her things I have purchased are also very comfortable. She has the best leggings on the planet and some nice colors. You do have to consider how the garment is made and what your body shape is and whether or not a particular style is flattering, but once you know what looks good on your body type, you are good to go. I love her color pallet and I always enjoy the shows where she is putting things together. I have learned a lot and I get a ton of compliments on my Logo outfits, especially when I pair things that most people wouldn't. Like Lori says, just reach into the closet and grab 3 things and go out the door. It is a lot of fun to me to dress in her clothes. I don't want to wear "real" clothes anymore. I do appreciate that she allows the host to speak without interruption. I think Lori is highly respected in the fashion world and I am thrilled she is on the Q.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

Not me. I just don't care for her clothes. The idea of putting on clothes after clothes doesn't do it for me.

That's an hour I'll be watching something else.

I agree. I personally think her clothing looks like Bea Aurthur on Golden Girls, layers & rags hanging everywhere. Too much fabric! There is enough of ME, without that bulk.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 taja123 said:

Why call it PM Style. They'll be showing Beauty gadgets, hair products, tools and throwing anything else that might have an iota of connection. A name change is needed: call it Monday Night Cornucopia.

I just hope that the show Dysons! I wasn't planning to watch, but I'd really enjoy seeing a Dyson every Monday night. And what better way to clean up a real mess!

Super Contributor

On 1/12/2015 morning glory said:

Lots of grumpy people tonight. Must be the weather.

every time I start a thread they pounce about fashion ...... but I thought this was a fashion blog

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2015 NJ4Jays said:
On 1/12/2015 morning glory said:

Lots of grumpy people tonight. Must be the weather.

every time I start a thread they pounce about fashion ...... but I thought this was a fashion blog{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

For some it can only be THEIR fashion - they have no concept of variety or personal choice. People who put down other people because they don't look the same are afraid of anything different. Don't give them a thought, enjoy your own style.

Super Contributor

Finally! I will get my weekly LOGO fix. Yes, there are the bag lady haters out there, but that's why we have Linea, Isaac, D&Co ... something for everyone! NOTE: No one said you had to wear 3-4 layers of rayon/span... just one piece at a time works for me ;-)

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy Lori's funky, creative sense of style, appreciate how she presents her things, and think she has a great on-air personality. Her shows and Louis Dell O'lio's are just about the only fashion shows I really try to watch on QVC. They're totally different, but both fun to watch and very enjoyable. I look forward to Lori's regular Monday night slot.