Valued Contributor

Re: monday night lori wil be getting her own slot

I wouldn't have or wear anything I wore 20 years ago so am not going to worry about that. I will wear it now and enjoy it. It's fun clothing for enjoyable people. Who cares if it is in style 20 years from now. I don't.

Honored Contributor

Won't be watching Lori... don't care for her fashions. Won't be watching Amy... don't care for her, period. Remains to be seen whether or not I'll be watching the later, revamped and abbreviated PM Style... Any way you slice it, even if I catch it occasionally, I won't be the regular viewer I was.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I won't be watching Lori and her way overpriced bag lady clothing.

Valued Contributor

Lots of grumpy people tonight. Must be the weather.

Honored Contributor

Nope, not grumpy, just calling it as we perceive it...

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Why call it PM Style. They'll be showing Beauty gadgets, hair products, tools and throwing anything else that might have an iota of connection. A name change is needed: call it Monday Night Cornucopia.

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 morning glory said:

Lots of grumpy people tonight. Must be the weather.

No, it's the clothes and cornucopia of junk they try to push with them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Wow! Lori Goldstein is one of the hottest names in fashion today. She is the stylist for all the major fashion magazines and most of the runway shows and some of you want to go back 30 years ago to Louis Del Olio and George Simonton, Really? Everyone should have classics in their closet, they should be the basics for your wardrobe, but if you can't figure out how to add one trendy new top to your basics -- why are you even talking about fashion??? I adore Amy, IMO she has great fashion sense and Lori is amazing! Every time I watch Lori, I learn something new. To me the definition of being old is being unable to learn anything new. I can't wait for the Q's new Monday night line-up! All you oldies have a glasses of warm milk, go to bed and dream about the 80's, or 70's or heaven forbid the 50's.

Valued Contributor

On 1/12/2015 kmax said:

Wow! Lori Goldstein is one of the hottest names in fashion today. She is the stylist for all the major fashion magazines and most of the runway shows and some of you want to go back 30 years ago to Louis Del Olio and George Simonton, Really? Everyone should have classics in their closet, they should be the basics for your wardrobe, but if you can't figure out how to add one trendy new top to your basics -- why are you even talking about fashion??? I adore Amy, IMO she has great fashion sense and Lori is amazing! Every time I watch Lori, I learn something new. To me the definition of being old is being unable to learn anything new. I can't wait for the Q's new Monday night line-up! All you oldies have a glasses of warm milk, go to bed and dream about the 80's, or 70's or heaven forbid the 50's.

Bear in mind, 'trendy' doesn't suit many body types. I am an extremely top-heavy 4'11" applish hourglass in my early 40s. The LOGO style has the same effect on me as a sack of potatoes. The fabric,will hang straight down from my chest and make me look like a hippo. Classics are much more figure-flattering for my body type, as they are for many women. The most lasting style icons are those with timeless style and elegance. I get loads of compliments from both genders for my classic style and use of color. Trend is nice, but it can quickly become dated. Let's not assume everyone with an affinity for classic styles is elderly and out of touch.
Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 kmax said:

I enjoy Amy but make a big effort not to dress like Lori.