Honored Contributor

Re: model IRIS is leaving qvc

Again?

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@colliegirls @SharkE. They tried her as a host for a short time.  I guess it just didn't work out.  She also had a clothing line that didn't fly.  Iris doesn't lack ambition so I hope she's highly successful this time.

Iris was the black plus size model who always had a smile on her face.

I didn't think she ever was a host. I thought she just had a short-lived clothing line.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

iris has a larger than life personality.  i'm sure she'll do well in whatever lies ahead.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1  I'm pretty sure I remember her as a host for a short time. It was a really long time ago. I do for sure remember her clothing line.  But she was also a host.

I didn't even realize she was still at QVC - I also thought she'd left a long time ago.  I don't watch much QVC at all except for the LOGO shows.

Honored Contributor

It sounds to me as if Iris is going TO some place more than she is leaving FROM where she is.  QVC has given her a platform and an income over the eyars and she's ready to use that plus her personality and her work ethic to move to the next stage of her life.

Good for Iris- I wish her success.  Hope she's headed to some other public platform so that those who feel an affinity to her can follow her.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@colliegirls @SharkE. They tried her as a host for a short time.  I guess it just didn't work out.  She also had a clothing line that didn't fly.  Iris doesn't lack ambition so I hope she's highly successful this time.

Iris was the black plus size model who always had a smile on her face.

I didn't think she ever was a host. I thought she just had a short-lived clothing line.

i dont think she ever was either.....and she doesnt mention that in her post.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I wish her all the best in her future endeavors.  She was a class act and so was her post about how much she enjoyed working at the Q and loving the other models.  Good luck Iris!

Contributor

Wishing Iris all the best in every endeavor. She has been a wonderful asset to QVC and a lovely person.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@winamac1  I'm pretty sure I remember her as a host for a short time. It was a really long time ago. I do for sure remember her clothing line.  But she was also a host.

I didn't even realize she was still at QVC - I also thought she'd left a long time ago.  I don't watch much QVC at all except for the LOGO shows.

No, she was never a host.  She helped present her clothes.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Which one was she?

@SharkE 

She was also on 'Inspired Style' with Amy and Deanna.