Honored Contributor

just saw this posted today.......the model iris is leaving qvc. it is too bad, she is one of my favorites. i had always hoped she would become a host. best of luck to her!

Spoiler Alert....

Last week I contacted QVC and informed them that I would not be returning due to personal reasons, dreams, goals and desires. That said I now wish to take this opportunity to thank all of my (many) family, friends and fans who have supported me during my 20 year on and off again relationship with the global electronic retail giant.
From my clothing line "Never Enough by Iris Simms" to the debut of Inspired Style and late night beauty shows to early morning fashion shows your love, encouragement and support has meant the world to me and many times fueled me to keep on keeping on. I will certainly miss all of you. Not forgetting to mention the most incredible people whom I have been blessed to have the pleasure of meeting and working with while developing life long friendships and SO much more. The laughter in the Models room is forever ingrained in my memory bank alone with the overnight sleepovers. Thank you beauties and gents for always keeping it true and real #100. Just know my heart is forever with you. That said look for my book coming out Sping 2016 "Faith Found in the Mustard Seed" alone with music a web channel named "Here Comes Iris" and SOOO much more. I am forever changed because of your love and kindness. Therefore it is with great humility and grace I say thank you and bye for now!
Just IS xox
‪#‎HERECOMESIRIS‬

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: model IRIS is leaving qvc

Seems like it's been weeks since I've seen her.  We'll miss her but I hope she's successful at whatever she tries next.  Sounds like she has a lot of irons in the fire, and that's a good thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I totally agree with your post.  Well said.  I will miss her.  I loved her smile.

Honored Contributor

The best of success and good luck, beautiful Iris.  Love your name, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

All the best to you, Iris! 

Esteemed Contributor

I seldon saw her lately.  She would have made a great host!

Honored Contributor

Which one was she?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls @SharkE. They tried her as a host for a short time.  I guess it just didn't work out.  She also had a clothing line that didn't fly.  Iris doesn't lack ambition so I hope she's highly successful this time.

Iris was the black plus size model who always had a smile on her face.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I will miss seeing her. No matter what she was modeling, her smile could only make anyone else feel her warmth. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah.  She was nice. She showed the denim and company clothes.

Thanks!