Respected Contributor

misha nonoo's wedding dress - pics

Regal: Fashion designer Misha Nonoo, pictured, has shared the first images of herself wearing the lace and silk organza dress she created for her nuptials to Mikey Hess

Details: The 31-year-old New York City-based designer revealed close-up images of the impeccably hand-embroidered gown she wore to say 'I Do'

Respected Contributor

Re: misha nonoo's wedding dress - pics

Thank you: Misha, 31, shared the images to her eponymous brand's Instagram account, thanking fans for their 'warm wishes'

Esteemed Contributor

She is a beautiful bride, but I don't like the dress.

Contributor
The fit on this dress seems tight over the left breast area.  Not a “wow” dress for me, but I’m sure it was more beautiful in person.

@ms traditional wrote:

Regal: Fashion designer Misha Nonoo, pictured, has shared the first images of herself wearing the lace and silk organza dress she created for her nuptials to Mikey Hess

Details: The 31-year-old New York City-based designer revealed close-up images of the impeccably hand-embroidered gown she wore to say 'I Do'

@ms traditional wrote:

Trusted Contributor

It reminds me of something anne Boleyn wore when i used to watch wolfhall especially the top. Personally i like it
Honored Contributor

Absolutely lovely.  She made a beautiful bride.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am perplexed as to why these women who have been married once or twice and are nearing 40 choose to marry in white.

Esteemed Contributor

She is beautiful but, the dress is not👎

Super Contributor

Who is this person

Respected Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
It reminds me of something anne Boleyn wore when i used to watch wolfhall especially the top. Personally i like it

yes exactly. i think this is very evocative of Tudor England