Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I was standing in the checkout line at Walmart (at the appropriate social distance, of course) & a woman ahead of me in line had a plague dr. mask just like this one.  Not sure how effective it is! :

Amazon.com: XCJ Plague Doctor Mask Halloween Props Costume ...

OMG, this reminds me of a mask an anteater would wear. Lol.

BD26B667-6A16-4327-9341-36CC492006ED.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor
Do the ones made by Carol Wior have filter pocket?
Trusted Contributor

@Nadine O wrote:

I want to thank the person that suggested celebrityonair for face masks.  I just received mine in less than a week and they are awesome.  They are made by the Carol Wior swimsuit company so they aren't cotton, but they are awesome and cute!!

Hi.  Just wondering because I ordered last Friday from clebrity on air & immediately got email with tracking # for usps.  However, it is Tuesday night and tracking still shows has not gotten to post office yet.  Did you track your order and see quick movement on your order?  I am always concerned about fraud on-line.  Perhaps they are out of stock. 

Thanks

Super Contributor
Masks are unhealthy. You're breathing your own co2.
Trusted Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@Nadine O wrote:

I want to thank the person that suggested celebrityonair for face masks.  I just received mine in less than a week and they are awesome.  They are made by the Carol Wior swimsuit company so they aren't cotton, but they are awesome and cute!!

Hi.  Just wondering because I ordered last Friday from clebrity on air & immediately got email with tracking # for usps.  However, it is Tuesday night and tracking still shows has not gotten to post office yet.  Did you track your order and see quick movement on your order?  I am always concerned about fraud on-line.  Perhaps they are out of stock. 

Thanks

Followup:  I have tried to contact Celebruity on Air by email, 2 different phone numbers & got no reply to email, phone messages on both numbers indeicate "not a working number."

I just initiated a dispute through paypal which I used to make that purchase.  Glad I did not give them my visa # on order.  Do not know what to think.  Wait and see now.

Trusted Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Nadine O wrote:

Thanks

Followup:  I have tried to contact Celebruity on Air by email, 2 different phone numbers & got no reply to email, phone messages on both numbers indeicate "not a working number."

I just initiated a dispute through paypal which I used to make that purchase.  Glad I did not give them my visa # on order.  Do not know what to think.  Wait and see now.

Just want to post an update about "Celebrity on Air" face masks.  Paypal did get me in touch with them.  They are located in Los Angeles & for some reason they had no power including phone service.  They assured me that they would check into why my order was not moving within USPS tracking on Friday.  This AM my emails show an update from USPS and my package is in transit. 

Want to be sure I clear this up so that I do not give them a bad name on this forum,  It was just a crazy situation.

Thanks