Respected Contributor

this dress is ever so cute. the color choices are all nice. 

i am suprised that they show this with the companion topper, in the video,(which IMO makes the dress,) but then they make you seach for it. 

the companion topper is as much as the dress! $60 for the dress, and $60 for the topper. No great deal here. 

usually when they have this type of a combo, when you put one in the bag, it will ask you if you want the companion piece.  nope had to go looking for it.

if it was $60 for the set, i would probably get one of every color. $120 for the set, think i'll pass.  maybe get them on as is or ebay.  loved the orange. 

Respected Contributor

Glad you like it. I like some of the the colors and patterns but did not like the way it balloons out in the lower hip area. Easy no for me.  I agree with your comment on the price including the topper, not a deal in my opinion as well.

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Print Polished Knit Lantern Dress

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

WynneLayers Printed Chiffon Cropped Topper

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: marla wayne TS today

[ Edited ]

@kittyloo the order information for the toppers was given several times in the presentations last night.   I was really interested in ordering the dress but don't like how it looks on the models, especially the more busty older model.  I don't find this silhouette flattering.   And I don't like the seam down the front with the mismatched prints.   I also checked out the toppers but really don't need another one.  I liked the prints this time but not the dress so am passing on this one.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I dont like those oddly shaped dresses Marla does although the this isn't as poofy as some.  Her fashions are not for price conscious shoppers.  My friend texted me at 2am that she'd bought 3 dresses, 3 knit shrugs, 3 joggers some tees.  Some Marla Wynne jewelry.   Doing the mental math....she probably spent $900.  I just laughed to myself.  

Honored Contributor

I bet they would have sold a lot more if the dress had a short sleeve.  Many women don't want sleeveless, nor do they want to wear a sweater on a hot summer day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Well, for me it was all about the price point. $60 for a summer dress was too high for me to even look further into. I got the email, clicked on it and once I was at the HSN site and saw the price I immediately clicked out of it. I love summer dresses, both sleeveless and short sleeve, but not at this price point. 

Respected Contributor

@Jk9  i gave up watching the presentations years ago.  the repetitiveness drives me bonkers.  i get all my info from online the following day. Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo I see.   I don't watch a lot either, but I watched this one because I was interested in the dress and wanted to see how it looked in a presentation on my big tv and not just on line.  Either way,  I agree the toppers' info should be readily available and easy to see.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.