Honored Contributor

maggiemack, lolakimono, lovestoteach etal

Remember the fringed booties by Matisse? And remember when hsn had the exact same Vince Camuto boots the next day? Hsn is selling the Vince Camuto 's right now for half the price of the today's special! I know there were other girls in on the conversation I just can't remember who they were sorry if I missed you but I knew you'd be interested . I didn't want to go back and research everybody and waste any more time. Have at it!
Honored Contributor

Re: maggiemack, lolakimono, lovestoteach etal

@Andreatoo- these boots are sharp. You can't go wrong with Camuto-excellent quality!!! Some decent clearance pricing

HSN Fashion Clearance events can be hit or miss. This one looks promising/dangerous Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I picked up the Matisse in the second color that you posted when they came back in stock in my size. Unfortunately that color in the Camuto's are already gone!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I also like these Camuto "Endra" shootie. On sale for $50, free s&h. Free s&h for all clearance if you spend $75

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Camuto "Caden" on clearance for $55, free s&h

Honored Contributor

Also fron HSN, June Ambrose. On clearance for 50. The fringe cuff is removable.  

Respected Contributor

I bought these Vince Camutos a couple of weeks ago on sale for $99. They are now on even deeper discount for $79.  I'm going to call customer service in the morning in hopes of being credited the difference. 

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo, thanks for calling this out for us. I originally got the VC TSV in plum, just yummy. I love the end-of-season sales on HSN, especially when I've had my eye on a pair of Donald J Pliner's. 

@islandgrrl, I am certain you will receive the lower price if you call, I've done it there multiple times. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Yup, Maggie, you were right.  I was credited $21.90!  Woot! Woot!  Glad I was paying attention.  And let the record show I finally had good luck with an HSN purchase.  I won't bring up the fact that the real color of the boots is different than the photo.  After I got over the shock (and said a few bad words) I fell in love with them.

Honored Contributor

I was in on the convo. that time and I ordered the VC this morning.  I had $13.90 in spendable cash to use so that made it even better!