Esteemed Contributor

lunchtime specials the same over and over again

What's up with the lunchtime specials? Every day I look, it's the same ones over and over.....?? 

Respected Contributor

Re: lunchtime specials the same over and over again

@Effie54 They start each Monday at 11 in the morning, usually with one page of items.  Each day they add several items whicch brings it to two pages.  By Sunday there are usually three pages.

Sometimes you will see some items repeated from a previous week, not necessarily the week just past.

Hope this helps.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

When you click on some of the things listed ... for instance: A391675 .... it appears that there are none available.

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

What's up with the lunchtime specials? Every day I look, it's the same ones over and over.....?? 

What repeat items mean is that QVC has overpriced them and is unwilling to charge what people are willling to pay.

Trusted Contributor

Supply chain issue is causing repeats in everything.
Honored Contributor

I find looking at LS on Saturday works for me since they are repetitive during the week.

Trusted Contributor

Back in the day, I made sure to always check to see the LTS every day....the items were varied and prices were great...,I don't even bother looking anymore; they just add more things to a list of things that still haven't sold from the first of the week...and the prices aren't "special" at all to me.

it would be great if they would go back to the original way they did the LTS, but afraid those days are gone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice choices today.

I'm kind of liking Attitudes by Rene print top.

12.06  in sizes up to Medium.   A393863

Something different (for me).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

Lunchtime specials used to be a go to for me.    I found some great bargains in the past.   Now it seems that lunchtime specials are the junk left over that QVC wants to get rid of.     Most have low customer ratings and oddball sizes of whatever is left.       Plus there are way too many clothing items now.