Honored Contributor

lunchtime special today.....gili dress with mesh trim a252714

hi ladies! happy sunday....

does anyone happen to own the gili dress that is the lunchtime special today? it is at a good price and i ordered one and waitlisted another.....was tempted to get all three at that price. i was looking for some feedback other than what is on the reviews. thanks!

a252714

G.I.L.I. Regular Sleeveless Knit Dress with Mesh Trim

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: lunchtime special today.....gili dress with mesh trim a252714

I own this in blue and white and love it! It is comfy and stylish and can be dressed up or down. Men really love it, too! Smile I am a 6/8 and own the small. If the LTS was offered in the petite, I would buy a back up. It is a great price- enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I bought white as it was the only one available in my size. I hope it's not transparent. I would have loved to have the black.

Honored Contributor

thanks ladies! it looks like a great dress that can be worn a lot of different ways, depending on what shoes and accessories you pair with it.

i bought the white and waitlisted the black.....wondering if i should waitlist the blue also. i think the price is very good. hopefully it looks good on also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein