Honored Contributor

lulu dharma GMA Special Feb 2

While supplies last, ends at midnight tonight. $42 Argyle Duffle Bags

Classic argyle design colors on gorgeous linen fabric. Eco-friendly with brown vegan leather handles, bottom and trim and gold-toned hardware. Interior pocket with zip. The perfect weekend escape accessory! Size: 22 x 15 x 8 in

1486040470299.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: lulu dharma GMA Special Feb 2

LDAWB-2_4cd48ce0-c781-4db5-80a0-5c2f8b86b777_large.jpeg

Lifestyle1_e0d6f8e3-66e5-4fe2-98c2-58f435b72100_large.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

That's a great price break, but I can't find any details about the inside of the bag on either site. The description offers no details and there are no pictures of the inside. I feel like a bag that big is like Mary Poppins' carpet bag in terms of what it might hold, but I don't think I'd ever be able to find anything unless it offered a lot of organization. There are no pockets on the outside and I have no idea if there are any inside. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

That's a great price break, but I can't find any details about the inside of the bag on either site. The description offers no details and there are no pictures of the inside. I feel like a bag that big is like Mary Poppins' carpet bag in terms of what it might hold, but I don't think I'd ever be able to find anything unless it offered a lot of organization. There are no pockets on the outside and I have no idea if there are any inside. Smiley Sad

I didn't see the presentation.  The duffle bags that we have usually just have 1small zippered inside pocket. There is a CS phone number and email listed on the website. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've purchased Lulu Dharma from Steals & Deals and Deals & Steals several times.  They were always worth the sale price but no where near worth what they claimed the retail price to be.

LD sent (all too frequently) emails announcing special sales.  I tried to unsubscribe to no avail.  Finally I sent their email to spam.  I've not received an email since.