Honored Contributor

loving these pants for Autumn

I love the colors too.  I need that color blue near my face and I love the honey mustard color but cannot wear it near my face.  

Super Contributor

Re: loving these pants for Autumn

looks like high waters to me.

Honored Contributor

Dislike the length 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@chessielady wrote:

We called them floods.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chessielady wrote:

@chessielady 

They come in tall, classic and petite.  This is a tall girl, probably wearing classic.  I am petite and if I want their pants longer, I get the regular.  This is exactly what is in style this year.  They are cropped sailor pants, similar to what Jackie O wore of JFK's except he was tall and so was she, but not that tall and that made them come to her ankles.

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@chessielady wrote:

We called them floods.

@Scooby Doo 

You might not have been paying attention to them but QVC has hundreds of pairs of pants this length which they are calling crop but not nearly as cute as these.

Valued Contributor

They are cute pants. I LOVE the color. 

Honored Contributor

I love those pants.  Very on trend, including the length, and you can wear them 12 months out of the year actually.  In the Fall I would wear them with cute heeled boots and a turtleneck sweater.

Respected Contributor

To me, the pic is a takeoff on khaki chinos & an oxford shirt.

I think there can be somewhat feminine renditions of that classic set, but this one isn't feminine enough for my personal taste.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

To me, the pic is a takeoff on khaki chinos & an oxford shirt.

I think there can be somewhat feminine renditions of that classic set, but this one isn't feminine enough for my personal taste.

@Desert Lily 

You are exactly right.  They are chinos.  That's why I said Autumn.  That is also a blue cotton shirt.  I have a blue oxford and a blue linen.  So I just need the pants.  Hopefully, they fit.  Ordering is like rolling dice but I usually have good luck with JCrew as I shop there often.  However, occasionally, I get something too big.