Respected Contributor

love and own many Isaac items but not the TSV.

Too big, boxy and no shape. Hasn't looked good on any model.

Valued Contributor

Re: love and own many Isaac items but not the TSV.

I don't like it  at all for the reasons you stated.  JMO, it doesn't come across as a classy cashmere sweater.

Honored Contributor

I agree that Isaac's TSV cashmere sweater is odd. I'm really surprised to hear him say that "everyone" seems to be wearing this style in NYC? Really???!! I don't think so. 

I do kind like it in a way, but more for lounging around the house... like the way that I'll wear an oversized Hanes men's underwear t-shirt around the house in spring/summer/early fall. 

I can see lounging in this sweater (over a Haines t-shirt) in the colder winter months when the landlord hasn't turned the heat up. Smiley Happy

My main concern is that I don't think this thin cashmere has staying power and that it will wear out quickly. I also don't know how well it will wash. 

I do love his icy-winter color selection for this sweater. The colors are neutrals that will mix well in most wardrobes.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The first thing I thought was "what the heck is that"? I could not believe that IM designed that I have many , many of his clothing items and love them all but... not this TSV. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

i really like it......but i dont wear turtlenecks or mocknecks anymore and that is why i am not getting it. if he had done it with a different neckline i would have bought at least one.

i thought it looked great on the models and hosts......they have been styled well.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I agree that Isaac's TSV cashmere sweater is odd. I'm really surprised to hear him say that "everyone" seems to be wearing this style in NYC? Really???!! I don't think so. 

I do kind like it in a way, but more for lounging around the house... like the way that I'll wear an oversized Hanes men's underwear t-shirt around the house in spring/summer/early fall. 

I can see lounging in this sweater (over a Haines t-shirt) in the colder winter months when the landlord hasn't turned the heat up. Smiley Happy

My main concern is that I don't think this thin cashmere has staying power and that it will wear out quickly. I also don't know how well it will wash. 

I do love his icy-winter color selection for this sweater. The colors are neutrals that will mix well in most wardrobes.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I would not wash cashmere even if they said it was washable.

Honored Contributor

I like a lot of Isaac's items, but this one is an easy pass for me.  Sorry Isaac.  Not feeling it.

Honored Contributor

It's too boxy, too trendy and too expensive for me.  Not crazy about he short sleeves.

I love cashmere, but prefer a more traditional classic style.  $160 is way too much for a QVC sweater.  I have purchased cashmere from QVC before and their 2 ply yarn was very thin.

Respected Contributor

I think it is stunning, however, I must have a set in shoulder so had to pass. The pink one was calling my name and taunting me.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You know that I adore you and hate to disagree with you on any topic but I have to differ on this issue! I do see this shape out and about here on the west coast.  Of course everything is about one's own personal style and styling but I think it looks great.  

I'm not buying because the holidays are coming up and I need to focus my dollars on others but I do like it quite a bit. With skinny jeans, boots and a layering tee I would be a happy camper.

I still love you bebe! Heart