Super Contributor

They look like they are wearing their closet. This is a little pricey for what I consider disposable clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually like quite a few of her pieces. When I want to wear jeans and a t shirt to work with wedges or heels, tossing one of her vests or cardigans over this finishes the look without being too serious like a jacket.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

I have a dozen LOGO pieces. Love them! But - like everything else - it's not for everyone.

Respected Contributor

I don't necessarily think you have to be tall. Courtney is short and she always looks cute in them.

Regular Contributor

ITA. The white shoes on JRT didn't help the look. I'm 5'6"" and 118 lbs & the line isn't for me either. LG said today she's had this look since she's 3; I think truer words were never spoken. It always reminds me of when kids dress themselves & have no sense of color or proportion.

Esteemed Contributor

Never mind the LOGO, is Jane wearing white platform sandals with dark bell bottom pants? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Valued Contributor

If she's had that look since 3, then she needs to change. What I wore at 3 wouldn't look good today either. She should look at herself on QVC. I tried to see what JRT looked like in last night's show and they have replaced them all with Courtney, one with Sharon. They must be ashamed of how she looked too.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/16/2014 covergirl3 said:

a hot mess . jrt is putting on a brave face in her outfit but oh my..........qvc needs to rethink this line.

Couldn't agree with you more!

Super Contributor

I think the LOGO pieces themselves are fine, and quite nice and versatile. The styling during the shows, however, is often a hot mess. I think most women who wear these clothes do not wear them as Lori styles them during her shows.