New Contributor

I love most of the logo fashions and try to buy them when possible. Lately this has been harder and harder to do. Some Items cost almost $100. Way out of my league. I have seen similar items made of the same type fabric for much less at other places. Please comsider your audience and their budgets. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

If you find items that are the same in styling and fabric, they are cheaper and you like them, I would purchase them.  No need to be loyal to QVC or LOGO.  You need to do what is right for your wallet.    

Trusted Contributor

@Chickaboom I am in the same boat....being disabled. I have some very nice pieces I enjoy and havent bought since last spring. I am not confident the prices will change and will hopefully try a few AS IS or sale items that fit my limited budget. Oh well I am grateful for the LOGO I do have and enjoy.

Respected Contributor

You should not buy what you can't afford.  Is that the message?

Honored Contributor

Re: logo prices

[ Edited ]

@MomCat wrote:

You should not buy what you can't afford.  Is that the message?

I find all the posts to be quite clear on their face.   I don't know why people here in these forums keep wanting to impute more than what's in the posts.  If so, they should just state that as their own post rather than reading messages into posts that are clear enough as they are.

So @MomCat is that what your message is?

Respected Contributor

I think LOGO prices are beyond ridiculous!  

Valued Contributor

I understand living within a budget!  I love love love Logo and feel so comfortable with layering Logo items.  However, just between you and me, Target has some Adoreable tops that could be layerd as well.  High and low hems. Straight t shirts.  I bought two waffle knot tops this am to use with Logo layers T's.  ( Spent about $16 each for the waffle knit). NOw, I will say that the knits were not as heavy as Logo's but they look just as cute.  

Go for it!  

Frequent Contributor

So I live in upstate NY and we have a store called Peter Harris Clothes/Label Shopper. I just bought two Logo tops there for $11.99 each.  One top in still in QVC inventory for $59.50.  The other may be from a previous season but is still Logo signature look with the sharkbite hem. This store carries odd lots of items and very broken sizes. I have found Ralph LAUREN there, also Loft, Banana Republic, Black House White Market, j. jill, Calvin Klein, and clothing from Kohls, Penneys and more. Google them for locations. But I believe it's mostly in the northeast?

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

I understand living within a budget!  I love love love Logo and feel so comfortable with layering Logo items.  However, just between you and me, Target has some Adoreable tops that could be layerd as well.  High and low hems. Straight t shirts.  I bought two waffle knot tops this am to use with Logo layers T's.  ( Spent about $16 each for the waffle knit). NOw, I will say that the knits were not as heavy as Logo's but they look just as cute.  

Go for it!  

@StephaniM

I was there on Wednesday and noticed the rayon/span tops with the chiffon trim. The only difference, from Logo, seemed to be the length; they weren't as long.

I did see the waffle knits and picked up the white henley. I thought it might be too transparent so I put it back. When I checked the website they had a gazillion different colors (not in the store) so I'm ordering from the website!

Valued Contributor

Chickaboom, I relate.  When Logo went full time every Monday and the first shows sold out before the hour ended, week after week.  It sent a message, we're gonna buy these clothes.  So demand rose, so did the prices.  

To say they were cheap beforehand occurred isn't correct.  But at least you could get a piece or 2 once in a while for a price I consider ok for something special.

Now it's just insane.

Her cotton cashmere is nice, but whoa for me it's not worth the selling point.  I can spend a bit more and get Isaac's pieces which are all cashmere.

They could easily take down the prices 20% and still make a great profit.