Valued Contributor

is it just me, or does any one else notice that the majority of lori's tops are all the same style?

Honored Contributor

@boyzs Now that you mentioned it, yes it really DOES look as if all have been cut from the SAME pattern!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

From what I have seen... yes it does. 

Honored Contributor

Indeed. And it's been suggested here many times that she should introduce some new styles

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Apparently it's paying off.   Lori just built a lovely home near the QVC studio.

Valued Contributor

thank you to those who gave me stars on my comment about lori's

tops.

and to @LTT1, it really means a lot to me. because in a funny sort of way, i feel like i sort of know you. i read the "60 & over" column in the beauty section every day. even though i don't post,  i still read it. that & in the "kitchen", i play the game started 

by house_cat,i think you & all the other ladies are the most sweet, endearing, kind, caring, genuine, beautiful & i can go on & on. but honestly, that thread sometimes brings tears to my eyes, why other times i laugh so hard i could cry. but the big, loving hearts you woman have is simply amazing. and there's no criticism, no belittling. it's just so lovely. i have such admiration for each of you. my best to all of you over there. you certainly are a special group!

Honored Contributor

@boyzs

Thank you for your kind words, boyzs!

Isn't it fortunate that we have a place to "go" and feel welcoming, open arms around us?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~