Respected Contributor
Lisa really didn’t talk much afterwards about the cruise and her tribe ladies at all.
Valued Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Lisa reallydidn’tt talk much afterwards about the cruise and her tribe ladies at all.

KKlimm , I noticed that too. All Lisa did talk about regarding the cruise was excursions SHE & HER TEAM went on and then kept repeating the same ole tired phrase that it was amazing, amazing, amazing.That's all she ever knows how to say. Like one of those puppets when you pull the string. 

No group photo. Nothing. Only a handful of people posted pics which I found a bit odd there were so few. 

It was just about 100 obsessed fans, if that, that attended, the rest of that number to make it 160 (if that # was really accurate anyhow) were the husbands and friends of the other attendees. It wasn't a large crowd at all. 

Lisa still tried to “sell” even while on the cruise. The Christmas presentations screamed she’s so money hungry. 

Super Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Lisa really didn’t talk much afterwards about the cruise and her tribe ladies at all.

@KKlim 

To be fair to her I saw a Facebook post from one of her chat friends that she announced yesterday she bought a farmhouse and she and the team have been moving her from her old house and warehouse to the new location.