Honored Contributor

I did too!

Frequent Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't think we were discussing photos for advertising.  I thought people were asking where all the fun cruise photos were from either Lisa or the guests in her group?  There weren't many that were posted to Lisa's page.     

Hardly any were posted.  And that is very strange IMO.

Oh - there was a new photo posted yesterday I believe - LR with several women - each holding a bar of soap that was a gift.

But zero "spontaneous" fun photos of any kind.

And that bar of soap “gift” was no doubt all the leftovers LR had stuck in her basement from the informercial she did for that soap. So was it really a “nice gesture gift” from the princess.... nope, it was more like Lisa wanted to unclutter her stash and this was how she did it. Time & time again she makes herself look good by masking the reality of it all. 

The pictures that were posted were all from the same 3 people. Hmmm..... doesn’t sound like it was a huge hit after all. 

And I too thought it was odd there was no group photo. Lisa’s excuse was she was too busy having fun that she forgot to get one. Yea right... so that means everyone else “forgot” too. Lol. 

Obviously Lisa didn’t hire a professional photographer for this cruise either. She did everything on the cheap and it showed. 

The selling demonstrations of her products Lisa did on the cruise was so tacky but definitely not surprising. 

One of her followers said that a "class picture" was taken of the entire group.  Strange that it was never posted...

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa is now selling everything she took on the ship. If interested.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva @alarmclock 

I have to agree with you on this I have cruised on NCL  we really disliked the ship it was too huge. NCL is not a really hightly rated line in my mind it is right abotut Carnival

We loved Celebrity and cruised with them several times

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

This is not my type of cruise at all.  4,000 to 5,000 passengers?

It's a cattle call.

@alarmclock, many people love these larger ships.  I've never been on one.  DH and I prefer the smaller ships.  Our upcoming cruise holds about 2,200 and that's the biggest we've been on.  LOL  

I would love to go on one of these mega cruise ships just to see what they are like.  They have their advantages like more activities, better entertainment, more food venues, more pools, etc.  

Some people said they never felt crowded on these ships and others have said the lines for everything are too much, the pool is too crowded, etc.  Again, I think it depends on the time of year and days of the week you go.   

If you are on a longer cruise, IMO you don't want to be on a small ship because you run out of things to do.  And if you have kids, you really have to pay attention to the ship you book because the smaller ships don't have the activities for kids.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

For those who asked for a tribe picture, she hasn't posted one yet of the entire group.

I suspect she is super tired now and trying to make it back for her weekly live chat so maybe that's still to come! 

In the meantime, I noticed this sweet photo with someone who came on the trip.  I thought it was just lovely!

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.45.32 PM.png

Why is Lisa's face a different color than her neck and below? LOL! Her neck looks REALLY bad - MAJOR strings. Her stringy "do" is a LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  @MJ12 ,  a poster tried to turn her post into a political commentary.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

For those who asked for a tribe picture, she hasn't posted one yet of the entire group.

I suspect she is super tired now and trying to make it back for her weekly live chat so maybe that's still to come! 

In the meantime, I noticed this sweet photo with someone who came on the trip.  I thought it was just lovely!

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.45.32 PM.png

Why is Lisa's face a different color than her neck and below? LOL! Her neck looks REALLY bad - MAJOR strings. Her stringy "do" is a LOL!!!

They both look lovely and happy.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

There is more filtered than not filtered in that picture.

Honored Contributor

You cannot filter happy and I for one who has never seen a decent photo of myself says, Go for it.  Who cares whether she filters or not I prefer not to loose any sleep over it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

You cannot filter happy and I for one who has never seen a decent photo of myself says, Go for it.  Who cares whether she filters or not I prefer not to loose any sleep over it.

Obviously Lisa cares about filters because she does it on every single photo she posts of herself. It’s a shame she wants her audience to believe she hasn’t aged since high school. That is disingenuous at its best. Aging is a natural part of life. When people look up to Lisa as they do, it’s awful to mask yourself in the ways that she does to give a false image of oneself. 

On on the flip side, it’s been interesting to see a few pictures that the tribe has posted of Lisa and to see how she really looks! Quite a contrast from what Lisa will post of herself. It’s really sad Lisa wants to live her life through the lens of an app with filters. 

I can understand using the apps for touch ups but Lisa takes it to a whole other level. When you look like a wax figure like she does on all her pics and so plastic, that’s when you’ve taken filtering too far.