Valued Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Although today is super lovely in Boston, I wish had mustered up the courage to go.

I was too chicken go being a single guy!!

@JasoninBoston

If this old woman may give you some unsolicited advise.  Don't let your fears (which are usually unfounded) get in the way of living your best life!  I'm not sure how old you are, but guessing 20s-30s.  You may think you have years and years to do all of those things you dream and yearn to do, but manage not to.  Those years FLY by and all of the sudden you're in your mid-60s and your bucket list still sits unchecked.

Get it done young man!  I know you adore Lisa from your previous posts, me not so much, but "friends" can disagree.  If you have another opportunity to meet her, go for it if it is something you want to do.  Don't let life pass you by.  Best, LuLu

Regular Contributor

You are so right Lulu!! I love that you stepped up, and encouraged this young man.

Valued Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

@JasoninBoston ...  Ditto ...  Next time !!  For now I’ll enjoy watching the pictures with you on Facebook ...  maybe I’ll go next time too !!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She never ever misses an opportunity to showcase something she's selling (the tote bag). Even when she's on vacation with or visiting with her family there will always be photos wearing or holding something you can buy. Maybe that falls into the category of good selling tactics, I dunno. But yes, it's a nice picture of, as she refers to them, her "team".

Regular Contributor

At the expense of her over priced merchandise. I don’t think she is travel deprived given all of her Q travel and the many trips she has taken, thanks to her overpriced junk, with her new company. Lisa’s ego on the Q was annoying but with her own ****** of a line she is just plan obnoxious. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Regular Contributor

Top secret that she and her gang are traveling free🤔

Trusted Contributor

Typically if someone commits to a certain number of rooms, they can negotiate several be included for free.  I am not sure why people dislike Lisa, but happy to see her doing. well in her new life after qvc.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was not "Lisa's cruise".  She had a group of people that traveled together.  Like a family reunion.  She did not charter the ship.  

She had a travel agent that helped with booking and airlines and there was no set amount of rooms set aside for her to "sell out".  If you wanted to, you could have booked the trip at the last minute - if the ship had any available staterooms.

And yes, the rooms for Lisa and crew were free.  Per the cruise line website, book so many rooms for your group and you get so many free.

Super Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

She never ever misses an opportunity to showcase something she's selling (the tote bag). Even when she's on vacation with or visiting with her family there will always be photos wearing or holding something you can buy. Maybe that falls into the category of good selling tactics, I dunno. But yes, it's a nice picture of, as she refers to them, her "team".

As expected, Lisa did not miss this opportunity to do a sales pitch of some Christmas stuff she brought along.  So if she accrued extra expenses she could write off the cruise as a business expense. 

Trusted Contributor

What a super nice photo Lisa posted today from the cruise!

Enjoy!!

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 1.05.38 PM.png