Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@SoX , not unless you are trying to get a thread poofed.

What happened?  Who posted what?  

I know, I want names! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

I would not post a tribe member's picture here.  I would have cropped it, and did crop an earlier one.  The tribe member looks great but she did not choose to post it here.

Super Contributor

It seems several members of the cruise have come down with influenza, including Lisa's personal assistant Katie.  Those that went to the doctor were diagnosed with influenza type A and they are all wishing each other a speedy recovery on Lisa's FB.  Those boats are floating petri dishes.  Sounds lovely.

Super Contributor

And we still haven't heard how Nancy is doing and how she hurt her foot. And where is that group picture?  Interesting.

Respected Contributor

A prison ship!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

Actually, I don't think the poster to whom the diatribe was directed  ever saw it, thank goodness.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

Actually, I don't think the poster to whom the diabribe was directed  ever saw it, thank goodness.  

@SoX   The one who made the post is back. I'm shocked.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

Actually, I don't think the poster to whom the diabribe was directed  ever saw it, thank goodness.  

@SoX   The one who made the post is back. I'm shocked.

@proudlyfromNJ  - I didn't see the post, but if I had to guess who posted it that is still on this thread, I have a good guess.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nicknack  Lisa used to post a lot of information both from her public and private life. From gym workouts, to personal relationships, and as someone who follows her on FB people were (still are based on many comments here) just vicious towards her. Therefore she cut back significantly. People are entitled to their “opinions” but they are not entitled to treat people with disrespect. She did nothing to me, or any of us personally, to cause such disdain towards this woman. So, she sells her products and people seem happy. Why should that bother anyone else?

Respected Contributor

It is interesting to me that people can still get so mad about Lisa -- her life, and her livelihood.  She apparently struck a nerve with many.

I personally liked her style and I thought she brought smarts and humor to the job of selling on the Q.  It hasn't occurred to me to follow her -- or criticize her -- after she left.  I think she looks great in the pics posted in this thread.  Good for her!