Honored Contributor

I am sure it is done all the time by people who sell things on cruises.  

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Lisa doesn't seem to be interacting with her tribe very much.  I've looked at her Facebook page and the pictures the Tribe is posting.  She doesn't seem to be personally involved with them very much.

I got the same impression. Someone posted that she saw LR each morning while she walked the deck for exercise.

(And a couple “tribe” events to hear LR talk about herself.)

Oh come now ladies.  What else did you want after you got to see Lisa dressed up like Glenda the good witch?  That made the entire cruise.  Nothing else needed.  

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks for a cruise out of Miami.  I spent the entire weekend boxing up old shoes and clothes to have them shipped to the port.  Then I'm hauling them through customs and onto the ship.  

I'm having a garage sale on the Lido deck.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks for a cruise out of Miami.  I spent the entire weekend boxing up old shoes and clothes to have them shipped to the port.  Then I'm hauling them through customs and onto the ship.  

A Black Male Volunteer Having A Garage Sale and Deck Of A Cruise Ship With Deck Chairs Background

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, call them "Treasures"  You can charge more money for them.  LOL

Honored Contributor

If you all would be willing to pay money to become a suc...supporter, I can do a live feed and you can have access to purchase my cra, I mean treasures too.     

Esteemed Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

She never ever misses an opportunity to showcase something she's selling (the tote bag). Even when she's on vacation with or visiting with her family there will always be photos wearing or holding something you can buy. Maybe that falls into the category of good selling tactics, I dunno. But yes, it's a nice picture of, as she refers to them, her "team".

of course she is selling! that is why she posts.  i missed the bag in the wall of products. it is so pretty! i may get it...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

Lisa doesn't seem to be interacting with her tribe very much.  I've looked at her Facebook page and the pictures the Tribe is posting.  She doesn't seem to be personally involved with them very much.

most likely, she doesn't want to spend time getting waivers/releases to take the pictures of others or blurring their pictures.  she would have to do that.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

Personally, I think that Lisa should have paid for herself and her crew to go on this cruise, instead of her customers footing the bill. And yes, any expense that she does incur, she will use as a tax write-off. I guess that I will never understand why some people put her up on such a high pedastal above all others, including themselves. She is just a former Miss Tennessee and a former QVC on-air sales host. Nothing more, nothing less.

probably for the same reason that you are spending your time reading this post and commenting.  we find it interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

Per the cruise line website:

For every ten passengers and five cabins, one person cruises for free.

The tribe did "pay" for Lisa and her gang to cruise for free.

This is a pretty standard deal cruise lines offer to anyone that puts a group together of the specified sie.  i have gone on trips like this with  my friends