Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Lisa doesn't seem to be interacting with her tribe very much.  I've looked at her Facebook page and the pictures the Tribe is posting.  She doesn't seem to be personally involved with them very much.

I got the same impression. Someone posted that she saw LR each morning while she walked the deck for exercise.

(And a couple “tribe” events to hear LR talk about herself.)

Frequent Contributor

@qwarkster wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

She never ever misses an opportunity to showcase something she's selling (the tote bag). Even when she's on vacation with or visiting with her family there will always be photos wearing or holding something you can buy. Maybe that falls into the category of good selling tactics, I dunno. But yes, it's a nice picture of, as she refers to them, her "team".

As expected, Lisa did not miss this opportunity to do a sales pitch of some Christmas stuff she brought along.  So if she accrued extra expenses she could write off the cruise as a business expense. 

Re: Shilling that Christmas stuff onboard: Even a fair number of her followers criticized her on that one.

Trusted Contributor

In the one picture of her with the Christmas stuff, all of it was old!

She has sold all of it before!

Trusted Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

For those who asked for a tribe picture, she hasn't posted one yet of the entire group.

I suspect she is super tired now and trying to make it back for her weekly live chat so maybe that's still to come! 

In the meantime, I noticed this sweet photo with someone who came on the trip.  I thought it was just lovely!

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.45.32 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

Per the cruise line website:

For every ten passengers and five cabins, one person cruises for free.

The tribe did "pay" for Lisa and her gang to cruise for free.

Honored Contributor

I wonder how many of the cult actually went on that cruise.  

Honored Contributor

I saw some of the visitor post and it looks like a good sized group

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I read some posts of LR purchases made while while on the cruise. I cannot imagine the logistics of shipping boxes of treasures to the cruise in advance of departing. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like they had a great time.  One of the perks when I was married was our company trips to Cancun.  Just the plane trip alone was a ball much less the time spent on the Island.  Tons of us all together in a relaxed setting instead of the offices. 

I think I remember the Q. offering a cruise trip once with Mary Beth and some others?  Not sure, oh well at least the rumors of Katie being gone can be put to rest now.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

The boxes would of be shipped to Miami where the boat left from, I am sre this is done often with so many things of this sort happeneing

@Mj12 wrote:

I read some posts of LR purchases made while while on the cruise. I cannot imagine the logistics of shipping boxes of treasures to the cruise in advance of departing. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.