Honored Contributor

Lisa doesn't seem to be interacting with her tribe very much.  I've looked at her Facebook page and the pictures the Tribe is posting.  She doesn't seem to be personally involved with them very much.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

That is a very nice picture.  Yet another plug for her merchandize, in this case the bifocal reader sunglasses.  But then maybe she needed to see the dolphin clearly up close and see far away while swimming.  She does keep her face and hands nice and dry, doesn't she.

Trusted Contributor

I thought this one from a few days back was also fun! 

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 1.49.52 PM.png

Frequent Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Is she in the Witness Protection program?

Honored Contributor
Where are the group pictures with the tribe?

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I guess I can't believe she has a following.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

According to her Facebook page, this is the crew from her snorkeling adventure.

-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

Personally, I think that Lisa should have paid for herself and her crew to go on this cruise, instead of her customers footing the bill. And yes, any expense that she does incur, she will use as a tax write-off. I guess that I will never understand why some people put her up on such a high pedastal above all others, including themselves. She is just a former Miss Tennessee and a former QVC on-air sales host. Nothing more, nothing less.

Honored Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

Personally, I think that Lisa should have paid for herself and her crew to go on this cruise, instead of her customers footing the bill. And yes, any expense that she does incur, she will use as a tax write-off. I guess that I will never understand why some people put her up on such a high pedastal above all others, including themselves. She is just a former Miss Tennessee and a former QVC on-air sales host. Nothing more, nothing less.

@maximillion   Lisa's customers did not pay for her and her crew.  On the website for the cruise line it states that if you have a certain number of people sign up for the cruise you get a certain number of rooms free.

-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@maximillion wrote:

@maximillion   Lisa's customers did not pay for her and her crew.  On the website for the cruise line it states that if you have a certain number of people sign up for the cruise you get a certain number of rooms free.

It would seem that she would have had to have an awful lot of rooms booked in order to get 6 rooms for free. And what are those free rooms? Are they inside staterooms, staterooms with verandahs, suites, etc. If Lisa or her crew paid to upgrade, then they will most definitely write it off as a business expense. Lisa obviously didn't want to cruise alone, so she found a way to have others go with her without it costing her a dime. Some may consider that to be enterprenurial, while others of us consider it a way to use and manipulate others for their own good.