Trusted Contributor

did the cruise sell out?

Respected Contributor

@alohakz: Have you tried contacting her on facebook? You'll probably get your answer there.

Honored Contributor

IMG_1308.PNG

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

IMG_1308.PNG

Poor David.  I hope he brought earbuds.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

The cruise is not Lisa's cruise- it is a regular cruise that a tour company booked an allotted number of rooms for anyone in her cult that wanted to go- she states that they will have some events on board but she also said she is not taking over the cruise that the people will have their time to do what they want- I think they also got some special rates if they booked early- personally I can't think of anything worse then to have to watch the spectacle that will take place, wish these women would wake up and not be such followers of what she says, she is just a woman that has her own company and not a celebrity 

Valued Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

The cruise is not Lisa's cruise- it is a regular cruise that a tour company booked an allotted number of rooms for anyone in her cult that wanted to go- she states that they will have some events on board but she also said she is not taking over the cruise that the people will have their time to do what they want- I think they also got some special rates if they booked early- personally I can't think of anything worse then to have to watch the spectacle that will take place, wish these women would wake up and not be such followers of what she says, she is just a woman that has her own company and not a celebrity 

AMEN!                                               bamasec

Esteemed Contributor

image.png qDon't think it matters if the cruise is sold out.

Lisa loves travel and appears to be making up for lost time.

Super Contributor

We should care, why???

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: lisa's cruise???

[ Edited ]

Although today is super lovely in Boston, I wish had mustered up the courage to go.

I was too chicken to go being a single guy!!

Honored Contributor

Oh, I wondered what those posts were about.  Odd, I wonder why she didn't say the gang was on their way to cruise.