New Contributor
Wll Lisa Rinna bring back her open cardigan in petite bronze??
Honored Contributor

@sweet b wrote:
Wll Lisa Rinna bring back her open cardigan in petite bronze??

Perhaps, but maybe not.........

Respected Contributor

I've been on waitlist for one of her items for a long time...I don't think her collection re-stocks like other vendors.  Also, her items sell out quickly too.  Get 'em while the gettin's good !

Honored Contributor

I wonder if her ability to sell at Q has "tanked" because of the comment she made about over weight ladies.

Honored Contributor

Re: lisa rinna collection

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure how Q determines reorders. With Lisa Rinna's items, my experience has been buy when offered or you can miss out due to quick sell outs, unless it's a TSV item with larger quantities. 

The duster TSV is really nice. I bought the blue, beautiful range of blue shades and a nice knit. Would love to pick up a few more colors but I will wait for reduced pricing. I think this was one of the best Rinna TSV's.

Since Lisa just had the duster TTV, plus several 1 hour shows recently, including prime time, sure doesn't looked like she or her line has 'tanked'.

What a strange comment, lol, or is it purely to stir the pot, lol. If anything, Q has featured Lisa Rinna more, not less. It's more obvious that other fashion lines are not doing as well, with some most likely axed like Jen Rade, Nicole Richie, Seth Aaron & anything connected to Project Runway, poof they're gone.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

She sure knows how to sell!

Respected Contributor

Not only can she sell, so many of her designs are super cool, casual and just the kind of look that fit's my lifestyle to a T.   Hers is my fave line on the Q.  In fact, don't think I shopped here until Lisa landed.

Respected Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

Not only can she sell, so many of her designs are super cool, casual and just the kind of look that fit's my lifestyle to a T.   Hers is my fave line on the Q.  In fact, don't think I shopped here until Lisa landed.

she used to be all that.  Since she has opened up her whole life on that Bravo show I have lost so much respect.  Over her clothing line and will enjoy wearing what I have but won't add anymore. 

Frequent Contributor

Alot of her things remind me of Halston and I'd rather buy Halston. I don't care for her much. From what I've seen, I don't really care for her. From her comments about over weight ppl to her posting half naked pics of herself or the whole Beverly Hills Housewives thing. Not to mention the price of her things. Thanks but no thanks.

Valued Contributor
I wouldn't buy anything from her line!!! She vulgar, disrespectful and obviously doesn't care about women. I read her comments and rant and can't believe that she even has the decency to show up at QVC to sell her fashion to women. I'm sure she's trying to get back in the good graces but too little too late.