Regular Contributor

birkin baby, finally someone that knows what real beauty is.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/27/2014 Luvmycats said:

OMG...Give this a rest- ""haters""??? Get over yourselves and worry about something of significance! To constantly post silly things like this is completely laughable!

That's really laughable coming from you to say worry about something of significance! Have you ever read the threads you start and your posts? For example the one about the TSV? Sorry but I've never read anything positive come from you and neither have others. So please don't talk about posting things that you think are silly.
Trusted Contributor
On 4/27/2014 birkin baby said:
On 4/27/2014 luvtoshopathome said:
On 4/26/2014 birkin baby said:
On 4/26/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Would it hurt you haters to ever once say anything nice? Lisa looked beautiful and elegant in that dress and it was a great price. Oh and do you think that she makes the list of products to be shown? She is told and is also told to push the line, it is QVC's line, they own and manufacture it, her name is associated with it because the pieces are copies of her originals.

If you are referring to me as a "hater" because of my post(or posts on LR in general), then I will point out I said that the GILI copy of a high end dress was lovely. Commenting that those wedges,by me or another poster was legit...they did not go with the dress. They should have been worn with the coral dress ...it was casually styled. Expressing opinons about fashion,a fashion item specifically,on a shopping channel...how is that being a hater? And what should the fans/posters who adore and praise every thing she says,wears,likes,suggests,and sells be called??? Worshippers? I pose this question in response to "Can't the haters say anything nice?"..."Cant all the LR lovers ever look objectively at these posts?Not everything is hate,or jealousy driven." Also notice that not one post here says anything about her PERSONALLY. It is all about the clothes/shoes.

My post was not directed to you at all and sorry if you thought so. There are certain posters who just always have to criticize her or her line. QVC says it's her line but the only thing she has to do with it is that they are copies of her originals but they own it, manufacture it, price it so I wouldn't say it was her line. They do that because she is their top salesperson and they know people will buy. They know very well what they're doing because it's all about the almighty dollar!

Goodness,I guess I got a mess defensive. Isn't it funny how LR is so polarizing.

Don't worry about it, it happens to the best of us! Lol
Honored Contributor

I thought the dress looked very "bridesmaid." Pretty, but not something I would wear.

Super Contributor
On 4/28/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I thought the dress looked very "bridesmaid." Pretty, but not something I would wear.

Is this the dress of the topic at hand? I thought hemlines are getting shorter for cinched waist styles this spring. Or is this an empire. I can't tell from the pic. But this hemline makes the legs look stumpy. And no, the bag doesn't go with this dress. And if you make the tote any bigger you yourself, Lisa, will fit in it. Sorry Lisa, you missed the mark again.
Story image of Every Little Black Dress needs a nice GILI TOTE

Honored Contributor

Lisa always looks mahvelous!!!

Honored Contributor

Love that dress, I think it looks very early Mad Men.

But I'm not a fan of the bag with it.

Honored Contributor

The bag does not go with the dress.

That dress is more of an evening look, IMO.

Respected Contributor
On 4/29/2014 brii said:

The bag does not go with the dress.

That dress is more of an evening look, IMO.

Now you know,that GILI bag goes with everything.I wouldn't be surprised if Courtney walks down the aisle in her wedding gown carrying a GILI Roma tote in white....lol. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Regular Contributor

certainly not a fashion expert. the bag does not go at all, a real miss on the outfit