Respected Contributor
Lisa is wearing a lovely tasteful black dress tonight. It's part of her Gili line. If I ever went out formally I would buy it.
Honored Contributor

i agree chessy. the dress is quite pretty and lisa looks great in it.

i wanted the gili backpack handbag and that was sold out even before i got the chance to order it! oh well, i guess i will wait for reviews!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i also have to say i like alberti as her sidekick!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I agree. The dress is very, very flattering and attractive. By the time I turned on the TV at 10:06, they were already sold out of my size and color.

I don't go out formally either but because of the cotton fabric, I could have worn this at least a few times this year I think. Too bad it's sold out. Very clever design with the way the built-in slip was designed and the neckline and wide straps...fabulous.

Not applicable
Does anyone know why the sweepskes is just on facebook...not everyone is on facebook
Super Contributor

Does anyone know the name of the original designer of the dress?

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/25/2014 RhondaKB said: Does anyone know why the sweepskes is just on facebook...not everyone is on facebook

Because she wants more followers?

The dress is ok, but it makes her look heavy & I don't like her hair.

Honored Contributor

i dont think it makes her look heavy at all......just a beautiful curvy feminine figure.

Regular Contributor

but why is she wearing those awful wedge shoes with the dress - A great heal would have been so much better - the dress was ok

Respected Contributor
On 4/25/2014 mydora said:

but why is she wearing those awful wedge shoes with the dress - A great heal would have been so much better - the dress was ok

She should have worn the one pair of Louboutins she used to wear...but she has to push her GILI wedges. I am no fan of LR or GILI;but that black dress was lovely. I like Alberti....he is a breath of fresh air.I hope he does not drink the Q-l-aid.....and become a stepford host.