Contributor

linea leisure tunic available now as buy-more/save-more

Can save $4 on each additional tunic. Love last year's tunic and think will like the long sleeved version just as well if not better these winter months

Trusted Contributor

Re: linea leisure tunic available now as buy-more/save-more

I would like to try this new tunic but always have trouble with sizing. I've ordered a couple linea pieces one fit in small and the other was too large in xxs. I am a size 4/6 in b&m and generally a xs in logo etc but require a med in isaac clothes. I looked at the garment sizing and an between sizes in this tunic. I am thinking I should go with the larger of the 2 which would be the xs as I don't want it tight but I am a 34b so torn. I would appreciate advice from the Linea ladies. Tia. I love that the tunic is cotton rich!
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, makp. I just ordered A 262037 in the perfectly pink.

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2015 equss said: I would like to try this new tunic but always have trouble with sizing. I've ordered a couple linea pieces one fit in small and the other was too large in xxs. I am a size 4/6 in b&m and generally a xs in logo etc but require a med in isaac clothes. I looked at the garment sizing and an between sizes in this tunic. I am thinking I should go with the larger of the 2 which would be the xs as I don't want it tight but I am a 34b so torn. I would appreciate advice from the Linea ladies. Tia. I love that the tunic is cotton rich!

Go with the XS sizing. I'm a 36C and usually take a small and in this top would order the Small for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Justjazzmom!!! Think I will order 2!
Frequent Contributor

I haven't ever ordered any Linea items and I'm crossing my fingers that I sized correctly. I'm a medium in some QVC lines and a large in others. I ordered the pink in a medium (even though I'm a 14 in B & M stores because I went by the reviews of the summer tunic. I hope I chose wisely since it is now sold out. ??
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Perfectly Pink and the Blue Linea Leisure Tunics in my size small. I'm glad I got the Perfectly Pink before it sold out.

Honored Contributor

I wish I had not missed out. It's so cute. I may waitlist. I think it runs small.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

It looked small on models.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2015 Lyn08 said:

I ordered the Perfectly Pink and the Blue Linea Leisure Tunics in my size small. I'm glad I got the Perfectly Pink before it sold out.

It looks really good on the models... I am seeing it now! Glad you got this in your colors, Lynn08!

Love the seaming and the pockets! Even though it is not a petite, perhaps I could wear it since the fabric appears to be very soft and lightweight.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~