Respected Contributor

I also find it frustrating that inventory is sooooo low even on popular re-ordered items and we have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to ""catch a fish"" but this is ALL QVC's doing--not Louis. QVC controls what quantities are ordered.

We should all contact customer service and complain.

Super Contributor
On 2/27/2014 GraceCO said:

I also find it frustrating that inventory is sooooo low even on popular re-ordered items and we have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to "catch a fish" but this is ALL QVC's doing--not Louis. QVC controls what quantities are ordered.

We should all contact customer service and complain.

Have to say we ARE an elite group, that demands a higher quality than Q is used to putting out. They have to hit that sweet spot in VOLUME, and Louis insists on quality and I believe, is trying to keep quality as high as he can.

Meantime, I'll be waiting when the gun metal two sided cross rolls in this fall. Never let anyone rattle your chain, girls, thinking, they got you.

Respected Contributor
On 2/27/2014 Debbie1426 said:
On 2/27/2014 Sheesh said: <blockquote class="quote_author">On 2/27/2014 Debbie1426 said: Same with the cabochon cross pendant.

I had no problem putting 40 in my cart before giving up so it seems to be widely available.

Sheesh, I think even with a 20% discount they would sell most of the inventory over night! The strategy at QVC is puzzling as it is unlike any retailer. Who doesn't have sales????

Then they must have gotten additional stock on that cross becasue it was gone from the inventory a couple of weeks ago---now why wasn't that money in the Q Linea buyer's budget put toward the Silver Fish---if she understood her customer she'd know there was pent up demand for the Fish! Honestly!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor
On 2/27/2014 gardensla said:
On 2/27/2014 MarilynM said:

I don't really think it's a ploy. I just don't think they get it! We want Linea products and they aren't allocating enough money to this brand. I'm sure it's as simple as that. Wake up PTB, how many fish did you buy? 200 for all of us??

I'm no cheerleader for the Q, but I also don't think I'd call it a ploy. Just a bad decision on the part of the buyer.

It's definitely not a ploy. Just a reflection of how little they want to invest in Linea jewelry.

Occasional Contributor

I'm just too tired of this stupid buyer who doesn't order enough.

I'm NO buyer but darn.. give us a chance! I'll have to send off a note to the PTB .. I don't wear much gold at all and really wanted the silver Fish.. of course I can live without it but.. I SHOULD have had a chance.

Will it ever change? NO. We are lucky ( for whatever reasons) to have Linea clothes and some fabulous jewelry....and the Q isn't interested in changing things in OUR favor.

I'm delighted with what I have so .. I enjoy and gripe on the side!