Respected Contributor

leather and suede?

[ Edited ]

I stayed up to see what was listed on the program guide-Leather and Suede from 10-12 PM. What I see are the same thinga that were being sold this morning. 

Anyone know what's going on?

Sign me disappointed.

Valued Contributor

I would like to know also.  Everything in the hour should be leather and suede, don't ya think?

Respected Contributor

QVC only has so many products that they present on-air. They'll be shown for years.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything leather or suede either.  They're touted both in all these fashion shows but it must be invisible b/c I didn't see any either.

Halston collection - I'm betting they're thinking what a coup - it's all the same stuff everyone does, no surprises there, and just like everyone else, real high prices.

Personally, today I'm heading to kohls as they're bringing out a couple of new collections that I saw in a flyer in today's morning paper that I think look really cute, good price points, some items I would like & wear.

SO tired of that moto look by now too.  This look doesn't really look good on every body type.  Diagonally sewn zipper, really wide lapels or standup collar, tired of it.  Stand collars - some of them drive me crazy b/c they're too high.  I end up turning them down which bugs me that I have to do that to feel somewhat comfortable.  I do like a stand collar but a SMALL one that I don't need to fuss with.

And then there's the eternal open front cardi - tired of this look too.

The Heritage collection by LC is way over the top pricey too.  Unless you're a career woman who brings home a LOT of bacon, can't really afford many of these looks.  I've seen a cople of great blazers but no way would I spend $250 (or there about like yesterday's show) for it - even if I could afford it!!!

All my opinion, not at all meaning to offend anyone else's taste in today's fashions.

Respected Contributor

This was the Carolyn's Closet show, yes? I'm assuming the program guide was simply incorrect.