Contributor
Did the caller say it on purpose or by accident?
Honored Contributor

It would help if you told us what you're talking about.

Not everyone may have been watching/listening at the exact moment you were.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@emarcam wrote:
Did the caller say it on purpose or by accident?

???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: leah & the caller???

[ Edited ]

As the caller was talking to Leah someone at her house must have walked into the room and started talking to her. She screamed at him/her "can't you see I'm talking on the reallybadword phone!!!" Leah was stunned and so was the model, but Leah handled it like a trooper, she was  bug eyed there for a few seconds then laughed it off saying "well this IS live tv". It was hysterical. The caller got cut off right away.

Respected Contributor

Shaggy girl explained it well. I thought Leah handled it well . I suppose only God and the angels know why the woman said it although when that kind of language is used it is generally from habit which means it can sometimes embarass the user. IMO a good reason to strive to refrain.

Respected Contributor

It's the first time I have ever seen Leah at a loss for words!!! but she regained her composure quick enough and carried on. Don't they have a 30 second delay? It might be a good idea.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if this post will get poofed but on UTube (YouTube or however you spell it) QVC F-bomb

Valued Contributor

Can't believe I missed this live.  Just watched on You Tube.  Congrats to Leah!  I think I'd have fallen to the floor laughing hysterically.  Guess that's why I'm not a TV host!!

Honored Contributor

A part of me thinks this was a set up by the woman.  Who in their right mind would say what she did?  She knew she was live on the air.  And she was very, very distinct in her pronunciation so there was no mistaking it.  Just have to wonder if she somehow wasn't looking for her 15 minutes of fame.   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OMG! I just watched it on the utube!! I was rollin on the floor laughing. I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. Poor Leah, but she did handle it well!! If that would have been me hosting, I too, would have hit the floor laughing! 

Spoiler