Regular Contributor

Is it just me, or do these run exceptionally small?

Super Contributor

Yes  they run small, at least smaller then the WWC or if you purchase Diane Gilman.  I usually wear a 6 or 8  and I have purchased the mediums in LF and they are tight.  

Esteemed Contributor

I find they run small.  I do not like the silky denim at all.  I much prefer her classic denim which for me run true to size.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder... to return them!  VERY small!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Regular Contributor

ok at least i know its not just me. Her regular denim are better? Im also an 8 and the medium is very tight. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I found them to run small.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@erichu  My question is did the host ever mention the fact that they run small?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  I don't remember that they mentioned that at all. Maybe someone else who has watched more presentations than I did can weigh in.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

Your experience is unique.  For me, Silky Denim fits perfectly.  I own dozens of pairs of Diane Gilman jeans because, until Laurie Felt , they were the only jeans that fit both waist circumference and hips if you have a non-QVC shape. Silky denim jeans have a better rise.  DG2 jeans of every fabrication and all of standard Q pants are constructed for a long torso with broad hips.  They’re useful because otherwise I wouldn’t have jeans but Laurie’s fit like a dream, everywhere. I don’t have to fold them over at the waist to adjust the bulging extra fabric found in Q pants.

Laurie Felt  and NYDJ are welcomed, much needed , not only because of the waist, seat and rise but because they offer true straight leg silhouettes 

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard the host - any host - say then run small:  nor would I ever expect to get pertinent information, regardless of how important, from any host.  This is QVC where hosts think it's all about them - and apparently the Q likes it that way!

Thanx OP for reminding me, I have to send mine back too.  Glad I saw this post.  I thought I had to go on a diet - well maybe I should anywaysWoman LOL.