Occasional Contributor

kristen, can you tell me what brand and style the slipon sandals you have been wearing lately that are gold in color with white soles...

Occasional Contributor

Aerosoles by Martha Stewart

Honored Contributor

@max12345.  These boards are for customers only, and Q employees do not read or respond to posts.  Looks like you got a reply but to communicate with Kirsten, you need to contact her on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There aren't a lot of reviews but the ones there say they are very noisy when walking.

Super Contributor

@dannystevenson1 wrote:

Aerosoles by Martha Stewart

I noticed them too and thought they were really cute. Thanks for finding out for us.

Occasional Contributor

how do you send her a message on facebook... the answer i got was for the shoes that she had in her favorite things.... the ones i am talking about she wear often   white soles with a gold sliip on style top of shoe.... i called but they told me i would have to contact her thru her blog   

Honored Contributor

Re: kristens shoes

[ Edited ]

@max12345 wrote:

how do you send her a message on facebook... the answer i got was for the shoes that she had in her favorite things.... the ones i am talking about she wear often   white soles with a gold sliip on style top of shoe.... i called but they told me i would have to contact her thru her blog   

@max12345, did you type Martha Stewart shoes in the search engine and see if the ones you are talking about come up?

Are these the shoes?

https://www.qvc.com/Aerosoles-x-Martha-Stewart-Platform-Sandals---Ceramic.product.A365999.html?sc=SR...

Honored Contributor

@max12345 

Like others have said, they are Aerosoles by Martha Stewart.

PAIR

TOPP

Check the link that @Lipstickdiva gave you.

Valued Contributor

Apparently not!  Kirsten chose to respond. Obviously there are no set rules here, and I don't believe this forum is  run by posters.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Apparently not!  Kirsten chose to respond. Obviously there are no set rules here, and I don't believe this forum is  run by posters.

Kerstin.PNG

@tropics21 

I'm not sure I understand your post.  A few days ago this question was answered by posters here, and then a day ago on Facebook  KL confirmed the answer that we gave.  The OP was looking for the gold sandals with the thick white sole, and that is the information that we gave her.