Esteemed Contributor

@lucky123 wrote:

I am wishing her good luck with her show. that is not mean. but most of the fashion shows are saying that people are working from. home and the look is casual. I am a frontline worker an RN. I buy all my clothes from qvc. I have been watching qvc since 2002 or 2003 so guess she seems new to me. so just because you are in fashion does not mean you are hitting the target for what people are looking for now. these are very strange times. as a matter of fact all the vendors are sitting at home on qvc. wishing people luck is not a bad thing. its a good thing. where is the bad comment in that.  lot of lonely people sitting to home working from home. 

@lucky123  She usually wears QVC clothing so how is she not dressing for the target audience? She actually make D&C and SG clothing look pretty good.  We are all individuals and are looking for different things. I think she is a terrific host.

Honored Contributor

@lucky123 wrote:

I am wishing her good luck with her show. that is not mean. but most of the fashion shows are saying that people are working from. home and the look is casual. I am a frontline worker an RN. I buy all my clothes from qvc. I have been watching qvc since 2002 or 2003 so guess she seems new to me. so just because you are in fashion does not mean you are hitting the target for what people are looking for now. these are very strange times. as a matter of fact all the vendors are sitting at home on qvc. wishing people luck is not a bad thing. its a good thing. where is the bad comment in that.  lot of lonely people sitting to home working from home. 

@lucky123 - Thank you for what you do as a front line worker. We all appreciate you and I can only guess what your days are like.

I understand what you're saying. I've always found QVC to have something for everyone, no matter what you want. In these times there is probably more focus on "stay-at-home" clothes. I know I went from full fashion and makeup to having to do that only a few times a month. Most days I don't even wear makeup!

I've seen Katrina's show "The Szish List" and I enjoy it. She does know fashion! I think she used to be on after midnight and now her schedule is changing. I think if she keeps ALL of the QVC audience in mind, we will learn a lot about how to style the fashions we're interested in!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Unless one is altering my clothing I don't put a lot of stock in fashion expertise because it's subjective. Style is personal.

She is more poised and professional than most but I laugh out loud every time she says she's an extra small! (Not that she's the only one who does it)

Trusted Contributor

I look forward to her shows each week.  She is an unabashed fashionista.  Her guests seem to appreciate her knowledge of their products and fashion.  The curated items she presents each week are fantastic and a cure for those who think the usual offerings are bland.

Super Contributor

Hold up.  Not nasty at all.  This is what you call constructive criticism.  You learn that in Jr. High.

Super Contributor

The other kinda odd thing about this woman is she worked for Vogue mag and other high fashion mags/designers and is selling Logo or better yet Quacker Factory  clothing now.  Something does not add up!

Honored Contributor

She has had her show for quite a while...and the whole country is not on lockdown.  A lot of people are doing their best to live a normal life.....including me.

Maybe if you would try to live as normally as possible you would not be compaining about a host and the clothes she is wearing....I hope you realize feeling the way you do is exactly how some want you to feel.

Honored Contributor

I find this laughable as there are so many posts complaining how unprofessional the hosts dress and then when there is one that does dress extra nice there is a complaint about that.

Just goes to show that you cant please all people all the time.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor

Re: katrina szish

[ Edited ]

So I guess people would rather hear about fashion from former waitress (Amy) Actress (Shawn) and Traffic Reporter (Courtney) than someone who's worked in the fashion industry for years. GREAT!

Honored Contributor

Why is working from home an excuse to not dress properly?  You are getting paid?  You have a job?  So get out of the pj's and go to work. At home.

Comb your hair, put on some decent clothing and work.  You will feel good about yourself and not become someone who is lacking in pride and ambition when this whole thing ends.  Do yourself a favor, respect yourself.