Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

She's too new for me.  I only watch QVC occasionally.  I don't know most of the hosts by name.  I remember seeing a promo for her, but not her show.  I will google her in the QVC site and see what she offers in clothing.

Never mind.  Her show is on 1AM on Fridays.......I'm sleeping at that time.  Worth it to record?

@songbird Yes at least once to see why many of us appreciate her hosting ability

Honored Contributor

Given her resume I would say that Katrina is well qualified to be doing what she's doing but in general I don't have a clue how they decide who gets a show or a prominent timeslot i.e. Courtney Kondabi and Katie McGee, although Katie did seem to have fallen from their good graces, there were other middle of the night novices I found to be more likable.

When the beauty IQ channel went kaput I was surprised Elise and Courtney Cason weren't given better timeslots or even their own shows! I thought they both did a terrific job and I wasn't even a Courtney fan prior to that

Trusted Contributor

This is the only show I record and watch because it is different then the run of the mill other fashion programs which are boring in my opinion. I also really like the host because although she is friendly, she is also very professional.

Honored Contributor

I just put on another thread how well I think Katrina does. She is professional, explains the products very well and intereacts well and doesn't talk over or interrupt the vendors constantly. I think she does a really good job, and I hope to be able to see more of her.....

Respected Contributor

She's a channel changer for me.

Occasional Contributor

Same! I have only missed one show since January. Sometimes I buy things too, but even if I am just watching, it always puts me in a good mood.

Regular Contributor

She is a former fashion editor, and knows her stuff.  I enjoy dressing well, and I find her both entertaining and full of knowledge.  I can't understand why she isn't on Monday Night during prime time.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the Szish List and was surprised that this thread was to bash her.  I don't watch much QVC anymore, but she is interesting to listen to while I multitask, and I always check her show on "items recently aired".  She seems to curate her items.  Much better than those shows that appear to have the attitude "I have to push this out" which most other shows I watcth (mostly fashion and accessories) seem to be.  ("these are the colors, this color is selling out, it won't be around long, buy it now", etc.).

Respected Contributor

Wow!  With all these rave reviews about Katrina, I'm going to have to start looking at her shows again - I must have missed something !

Honored Contributor

I find Katrina to be knowledgeable, well prepared for her show, and very professional....What a breath of fresh air from fashion show hosts that act silly, do the chicken dance, and talk about how they dont brush their teeth while at home during the pandemic, prefer to make up "fantasy stories" and they dont know their products ..so about the only item viewers get is colors, just the colors with HELP from the vendor....Woman Frustrated  I'll take Katrina any time!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”