Trusted Contributor

with all the fall fashions they are showing,by the time fall comes we will have seen it all,and it will be the same old thing.

Honored Contributor

wise words

Respected Contributor

Then again, they could surprise us. Hope springs eternal?

Honored Contributor

It's not just the q.  The mall is featuring fall clothing.  If you want the best selection, now is the time to shop.  If you wait until the season, everything is picked over.

Honored Contributor

We can look forward to "resort" season offerings in January.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I love fashion and I do understand that designers, retailers and QVC as well have always begun showing their new things way ahead of the season they are for!  It takes time to design and get them out on time for each season!   They are working on at least 2 seasons ahead of schedule!!   That isn't going to change and we don't have to purchase it until you are ready!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm really not interested in looking at, much less shopping for, fall clothing. Talk to me in 3 months. 

Esteemed Contributor

Keep in mind QVC no longer does fall.  They spring into the endless many hours and 24-hour periods of Christmas (decorating, gifts, toys, entertaining, gourmet food, cooking).  Others may recall last year there were very limited hours devoted to fashion  between October and late December, with even the shows on the weekly schedule being frequently preempted or put on hiatus.    

Respected Contributor

Fall clothing won't include much that's really new. Something that's been around forever will be available in an additional color: that's about it.

Occasional Contributor

please consider making tops shorter  when you are under 5'4  you cannot wear these long layered tops     they make you look dumpy    we are not teens