Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

It seems all the vendors have increased the prices on their product.I guess they want to skin us during the holidays.Somel or I should say all the vendors are sky high,don't know how people can afford those prices.I usually have to smile,an turn the channel.

Super Contributor

I agree prices have gone up on almost everything, but doubt very much we'll see a drop in prices after the holidays.

Honored Contributor

Prices are high everywhere BUT when a B&M store has a sale, it's a sale!  Plus coupons & no shipping & handling if you pick it up at the store.    

@bewise wrote:

It seems all the vendors have increased the prices on their product.I guess they want to skin us during the holidays.Somel or I should say all the vendors are sky high,don't know how people can afford those prices.I usually have to smile,an turn the channel.

Honored Contributor
I'm with you it's only fashion. But everyone has their priorities and what they're willing to spend a lot of money on (or not)
Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

@bewise  I think that's the reason they have so much easy pay.  You'll notice, they rarely say the actual cost ... they keep referring to the easy pay $$$ amount.